sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
alrighty, got the photo here, they pulled 35/38 mm x 8/10 mm of disk out'a me.looks like a line of chewd bubble gum. i saw my last mri, the disk had completely enveloped the sciatic nerve.ha! we all wonderd how i was able to stand the pain, let alone walk? oh well, maybe we lower species are not as developed in the nervous system. :moon: yeh right. anyway, the operation was great. i had 2 procedures, 1 mapping/probing 2 the discectomy. man they've got the good drugs. ;) when i went in for the discectomy, the anastesiologist and i were the only ones in there for a while. he picked out pink floyd live, sa-weet! i told him i felt like a teenager all over again, listening to floyd an' all, so, you know...let's get high! :aj: so he gave me a lil pop of something or other, and started laughing out loud. i said "heck, let's get it on, people pay lots of money for drugs of this quality, and they're breaking the law, this here is all good" CA sux, beverly hills :silly: west hollywood, santa monica, venice beach....whatever. not really my thing. i swear to god, it felt sooo good to get home last night. i walked into the garage, grabbed a bud long neck for me, coors light for the wife, we popped a top and just walked around freedom ridge , thinking about how well we've got it here. some can't stand the country, but for me, it's the only way to go. timber, river, woods, dogs and cats. no illegalls, no 10$ deli sandwiches, no homless hobos. ha! thanks for all the concern folks, looks like a lil bait and switch tho, i'll get to ride dirt week, but no racing. oh well, good excuse not to get beat up on or run over by BIG LOU! :thumb:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
You're back jack without a jacked back :)

I know what you mean about CA. I just spent the early morning out on our new property. Man I love being in the country. Nothing like the smell or look of the fields covered with the early morning mist. :thumb:

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
CA ain't so bad! You've just got to get away from the city.

Congrats on the successful operation, at least this place has some good doctors.

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Welcome back, Sarge. I hope everything works out great. Glad to hear you will for sure be with us at DirtWeek!
Nothin' like the good le country, is there pal?

Again, welcome home!

:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Glad things went well SFC. Looking forward to DW a bit are you?;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Great to see you got back safe and the op went well! Are you gonna sport that hospital gown at DW?:)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:) Elk!

I am releived to hear that all is well SFC! Have a cold one on me big guy! ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We're whole again :p
Welcome back sarge.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
Are you gonna sport that hospital gown at DW?
ha! i felt really badly for all the nurses whom i offended by my lack of modesty. i DON'T wear bvds,briefs,boxers, etc..and i barely wore that gown when i had it on! i'm a hillbilly, just get the horse doctor and lets get this thing over with, damn the backwards dress, it don't even close in the rear.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Glad to hear "The Procedure" went well.
Sounds good so far.
I wonder if XRP was riding 2 weeks after his Procedure? LOL

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Welcome back man!

Glad to hear your back to your ole self!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey sarge, which HMO includes whiskey and a bite stick as anesthesia?!:flame::)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome back to life, Sarge! I know it was just the anesthesia talking when you said "CA sux!" :)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Welcome back Sarge! Glad things are going well. Thanks again for the B-day present. Hopefully I will get to try it out soon!

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Welcome back Sarge. I'm truely glad to hear that everything went so well. :thumb:

See you in OK. :aj:

Top Bottom