bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Papa/RMGuy and all the DY gang,
I'm up in your neck of the woods this week. I'll be training Explosive Detection Screeners at Logan starting in the morning.

Nice and cool, man I'd love to ride up here sometime in the future. Anyway I thought I'd just let you know you have an ol country boy in the area.

Ya'll be good ya hear?!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Welcome to New England. :)
If you can make it down to RI, I'm sure we could offer up some Damn Yankee hospitality in the form of barley pops and a home cooked meal.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Welcome to the north :)

You're a bit far from me but thanks for letting us know you're here. Make sure you teach them screeners real good. ;)

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Thanks guys. I'll be here until Friday noonish. Weather, OMG I wish I had my bike. 65, overcast, perfect for riding! I'm jealous. :whiner:

Poppa,
I'll have to get a rain check as the schedule is a little tight. I didn't even find out I was coming up until last Wednesday.

RM,
The FAA is jumping through major hoops trying to get these folks trained. In a word, CLUSTER, if you know what I mean. You'd be disappointed with the quality of some of the folks they are sending us. Not good. More to follow.....

It appears I'll be all over the country training the folks, but I don't know where or when yet. :| But if I find out I'm heading back this way I'd like to redeem that barley pop rain check. :)

(Scratching head) Now if I can just schedule a trip to OK at the end of September for DW '02......

Talk to you soon.

Scott

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Hey Scott maybe you could find me a nice country property down in SC ?
I sure would like to exit this neck of the woods. :|
I also hear the state of SC is nice and friendly to off-roaders....... :aj:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Wanyeo,
Very friendly to us! :) Also, lot's of land at a reasonable price. Have you thought about a certain area in the state? I purchased 42 acres and an old farm home to restore. My hobby has slowed me a bit on the restoration :( , but I have managed to cut a 3 mile single track and built a small track on my land. :)

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
NC has a better job market, so chance are Id have to be somewhat close to the state line. What do you think?
40 acres sure sounds good to me!

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by wayneo426
NC has a better job market, so chance are Id have to be somewhat close to the state line. What do you think?
And the pay is much better than SC. I don't know your line of work, but Charlotte would be an area that I would consider. Very nice and growing. There's a lot of excellent riding within a 2 hour radius too. Lot of DRNers from up that way that could give you a heads up on the place.

If you'd like additional info just let me know what you'd like and I'll get it to you. Talk to you soon.

Scott

Top Bottom