SATxMotoX

Sponsoring Member
Feb 6, 2001
Being a bonafide resident of the Alamo City has it's advantanges for sure...but what I don't see is any love for us Texas southerner's.

Is there a sub chapter of the NTSP down in this area? Any rider's in the Austin/Bastrop/Boerne/SA/etc. area get together on a regular basis and want another spodely rider to join them?

Thanks.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
North Texas has always been jealous of anyone who rides/ lives south of Hillsboro. :) That's why they created this forum just for the Northern Track Queens. :laugh:

[Psst, it's the smack talk forum BTW]

Actually it's NTSP because there aren't too many members on these boards that live in Central/ South Tejas. The majority of the members on these boards from Texas are in the DFW area (including me until 2 yrs ago.)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
we need to link up with you central texas peoples. they say that track down san antonio way is pretty smoking. after all we NTSP come as group and we NEED somebody to put us up with food, a/c and stuff like that. if this post is an invitation, we will be down to your house as fast as that second cousin with no job looking for a handout.

SATxMotoX

Sponsoring Member
Feb 6, 2001
Let me kick him out first...he's buggin me anyway.

It's certainly an invite although I have to warn you that my APT only sleeps about 26 on the floor.

Seriously...want to come down for a ride and don't mind camping on the floor it's your's. And yes, the VP/CycleRanch track is pretty cool. Moderate enough where spodely folks like myself can still have fun and also has enough airtime built in for the fast riders.

Their website is here: http://www.cycleranchmx.com

Speaking of travel...I wouldn't be opposed to a trip up to the stomping grounds of the NTSP...we'll have to work that out sometime before DW.

Later...

Top Bottom