m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
hey guys, i just bought a bbb motorsport pit bike. not bbr, its bbb.
ive been looking and i cant find parts at all. can anyone lead me in the right direction. thanks for any and all help.

-mike.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You just learned an important lesson. Research your purchase BEFORE you buy. I am sure there are some parts from other manufacturers that will fit but exactly which ones is a mystery until you learn more about your bike. Pit Viper MX has a nice stock of general parts that fit most bikes so that would be my first suggested stop.

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
yea, i know. i for some reason thought it said bbr all over it not bbb. then i got it home and it clicked. the bike is in good shape it could use a clutch cable. it was 550.00. brand new tires ran good, rode good. i got it home, rode it again put it away and cleaned the carb. thanks for the website and help.

-mike.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Check with Jason at Pit Viper MX I know for a fact he has both kinds of clutch cables.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
I do have both style cables. I'd need to know where your cable hooks up to the motor. up front at the right front or on top about mid way.

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
ill keep you guys in mind. i rode the bike today and a bit yesterday and once it warms up its perfectly fine. is that normal or? thanks for all the help.

-mike.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
well what is the "problem" before it gets warm. you only mentioned you need a clutch cable. does the clutch drag when its cold? if yes you might try doing an oil change and going with a 75w light oil to keep it from dragging...or just change the oil and deal with the dragging until it gets warm.8*)

Top Bottom