KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Looks like I have moved to Kalkaska! (but they did correct the messed up spelling of my name!)

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Since the other post (yeah that one) is closed I am crazy enough to weigh in here. Things appear to be getting out
of whack. First, it is not just out of state riders that dont get the number they want it has probably happed to everyone
at some point. I will agree it isnt fair if the accusations of number saving ect are true. The thing that bothers me is the personal and broad attacks. Are we all having fun yet?
Any thoughts of promoting enduros anyone. There is a reason there is only 2 riders left in alot of classes,and less races. Before bashing the entire LMC club the problem , any problem can be traced to probably 2 people or less. I keep hearing of more and more races where there is some controversy and pissed off hostile
racers. Does this really help? I dont know who is considered
the promoter for the LMC race but i know the club president
spends his entire summer laying out multiple enduros. For nothing more than the warm fuzzy feeling of promoting the sport. Tom Dunn has spent tons of time in lansing at the capital promoting the sport. And is trying his hand at getting one more enduro established.
That at least earns them and the club little consideration.
If I remember right back in the late eighties Trashrider would take row one on purpose and never left in a snit. Never Quit.
The lottery or saved number thing will always be a point of contention. The fact that your number affects the trail
conditions will never change, it is the nature of the beast.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom