ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Hey guys; don't know how many of you SoCalers are aware of this, but if you ride Orange and come up here to the Hi Dez you'll be happy to know that we now have a new KTM dealership up here opened up by the legendary Mr. Larry Roeseler!
It's in Hesperia, LRs' hometown of the past few years, and can be reached off of Bear Valley Rd. ( that's the road you desert racers take off of the 15 frwy. to get to Lucerne Valley) by taking I ave. south (rt. turn if you're headed towards Lucerne) approx. 4 miles. It's just over the RR tracks on the right hand side, just before Main st. Or you can take Main st. off of the frwy. and turn left onto I.
I thought it would be good for you guys to know about just in case you ever break something when you're up this way and don't want to ruin your weekend! ;)
The shop proprietor also told me that they are willing to meet or beat anyones deal, and he had just saved a customer over a grand on a new 525 MXC that after shopping for 3 months the best deal he had found was over 9 Gs' before coming to LRs! (this is a G model!) Unfortunately though, LRs' is only getting 2 this year! :ugg:

I'm just so stoked that I won't have to drive down to Riverside anymore! :yeehaw:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Ive seen the place while driving by but havent gone inside. It looks pretty well setup from the outside though. I just cant understand why he didnt find a place closer to the freeway in order to promote the new buisness. That place is really tucked away along the beaten path.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Check this out, KTM is moving it facilities to Temecula, well this may be old news but I heard it twice today so it's news to me. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :worship: :worship:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
This was in the press enterprise on 10/25;

International motorcycle manufacturer KTM Group is finalizing plans to locate its West Coast headquarters in Temecula.

The Austrian company will relocate its El Cajon operations and will move its sales, marketing, dealer training and motorsports teams to Temecula as early as next summer, according to John Zolikoff, director of new business development for the off-road motorcycle maker.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom