May 10, 2007
man im disappointed i couldnt make it out. we had a family bbq to go to though. that and i just started tearing my bike down. new air filter and throttle cable and i will be good to go next time! :ride:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Most likely "Next time" won't be until the spring. But I am at Lost Trails every weekend, and there is a group at RAC almost every weekend if you have a permit.

If you dont have a permit for RAC, I believe you fall into the group though.... "Riders between the age of 12 and 18 must have proof of attending a safety class certified by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and must be accompanied by a Permitted adult to ride on Reading Anthracite Company property."

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
I had a good ride... of course I made it up "the hill" when no one was looking, haha, then got camera shy. Thanks for the guided tour Dan.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Havent heard anything from trigger yet, I was wondering how well he is moving around after a 3 year break from riding the trails :nener:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Mike did pretty good considering he hasn't ridden for 3 years. I think everyone did good. It was real fun ride.

My body is protesting today, actually yesterday too, and Saturday...I was hurting before i rode! :ohmy: It sucks getting old.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Great ride, good fun, It was nice to see old and new buds. The park was a nice place to ride. Fireman, I saw you make both hills and the top one twice! I think the park was a great place to help get guys back in shape. Hope to see you guys around the trails. Sorry about the boots, I did not get to read the board after you posted. Glad you got to come out and get some riding in.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Ok, so i ain't dead! After a 3 year layoff I have to say i don't feel too bad. i am not sore but I do feel stiff and towards mid-day I did get some arm pump that bothered me and a peg bruise on my lower leg.(just got new boots too off Craigslist!) I got my 'eyes back' pretty quick, maybe a 1/2 hour into the ride or so. For the second ride I just could'nt get my eyes for the trail. always seemed to be just a split second out of time with the bike and I attribute that to fatigue. I did hit my head pretty good and rung my ears towards the end of the day and had a headache for the last 3 days so something happened there. It was great to be back out there. Jason, Dave and Dan it was great to see all of you again. Simmeth, Steve, fireman, it was nice to meet and ride with you. Lets do it again!

simmeth

Jul 18, 2008
Hey Guys. Had a great time, sorry to cut out early. Wish I coulda stuck it out for the hill climbs later in the day.... next time. Got a bunch of work that I need to do on my bike anyway. Thanks for letting me use the boots, scooter... also thanks guys for the shin guards, air, letting me use the ramps and everything else. Also, don't feel bad guys, even that short ride got me sore for the next two days... not terribly, but enough that i felt it in my lower back and shoulders. Also I got arm pump a little bit out there... probably because I haven't been riding as much as i'd like to. Anyway... can't wait to do it again, was a lot of fun.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
simmeth said:
Also, don't feel bad guys, even that short ride got me sore for the next two days... not terribly, but enough that i felt it in my lower back and shoulders. Also I got arm pump a little bit out there... probably because I haven't been riding as much as i'd like to.

Shhhh don't say that, its more fun letting dave believe he was sore because he is getting old.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I am sore because I'm getting old. The fact that simmeth is sore just means he's getting old too...and he's a young guy!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Sorry, been busy, I will try to get them up this weekend.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
thanks fireman ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom