CW200

Aug 22, 2005
Who placed:
Trash 2nd Sen A
Don 1st SS
CW 2nd 250A

Wow, for the first race of the year it was hard and very very technical. It all seems like an A level loop. Only one C rider finished the course. The race was composed of 3 11 mile laps for C and SS riders, 4 laps for B riders, and 4 laps plus a 4 mile section at the end for A&AA riders. The conditions were very slick (nothing like last year). There was continuos rerauting of the track. O and ROCKS with multiple up and down hills.
It was worth the trip (since i didn't have to drive :laugh: )

Can't wait until the next race!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
How could you forget about the old man....he got a trophy and a t shirt for his top 15 overall ride.
I worked the check at the end of each of the loops. The club knew early on that the conditions and the terrain were going to be difficult on some riders. I was able to provide some suggestions and they will make improvements for next year.
Ever wonder what an A rider eats before (or during) a race? The people working at my check found out on lap # 4.....NOT a pretty scene.
Hey rockstar...guess who is driving to and back from Byron? smartazz!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Congrats to all you yahoos,, keepin us ol dirtbikers smiling and PROUD for sure!!
Ya know, many years ago at a different time in my life I used to race at a place call "Egypt Valley".. I wonder of the name simularities are connected in any way - anyone know?? Man that seems like a longgggggg time ago...
Woodsy

Top Bottom