redzoomer

Dec 24, 2005
There is a group of us beginner riders that are trying to get together monthy to ride alot of the local spots. CAW, Brushy Mountain, Manchester, Enoree, Brown Mountain just to name a few. We mostly hang out on ATVNC.com It's a quad site but alot of us do both.

mx_racer32

Apr 7, 2005
tracks or trails? i ride mostly tracks and i have a group of guys that come out *almost every weekend. this weekend we will be in atlanta for the supercross race but we'll be back to the tracks come next weekend. center road (crmxonline.com) tnt (website posted above) and andrews (andrewsmotorsports.com) are great places to ride around charlotte all within an hour or so drive time. check out ncdirtrider.com for a list of tracks in the area, also easterndirt.com is a free online magazine that based out of charlotte, they have a good track listing too.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Don't listen to mx_racer32... he's stooopid.

Stoooopid enough to go riding with me in WBGVA :)

BTW, also check out scohv.org for a list of some of the SC places to ride. NC has better tracks but SC has a few more trail systems.

EDM is the bomb if you ask me!

Ivan

COSMIC_SCOTT

Feb 22, 2008
WE RIDE AT BRUSHYMOUNTAIN,TNT MOTORSPORT PARK AND CAROLINA ADVENTURE WORLD THERE USALLY IS A PRETTY GOOD GROUP THAT GO FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED WE TRY TO GO RIDE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND SO IF YOU ARE NEEDING SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH SHOOT ME AN EMAIL :cool:

Top Bottom