parider

Feb 27, 2007
I am thinking of relocating to port charlotte, and i was wondering if there is any place close for my son and i to go trail riding, and some practice tracks.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
there used to be a place in north port next town north but that was shut down a few years ago.
the closest place for you to trail ride is in brooksville (croom orv) it is about 100 miles north of port charlotte up i 75
it is not a bad drive i used to do it when i was living down there doing hurricane repairs., i think the nearest track is the seminole mx park out by lake ocachobbe (sp) about an hour away
there are a good number of tracks just north of tampa
dade city mx, hardrock in ocala, bartow mx 1 in st pete sunshine mx, flying high mx park in dade city(fairly new track)
hope this helps. any other mx ?'s just holler
sparky

parider

Feb 27, 2007
thanks for the info. i was hoping there was riding closer. isnt there public land you can ride any where in south florida.

parider

Feb 27, 2007
thanks for the invite but i am 1200 miles away in western PA. If we relocate i would like to go were waiting until kids get out of school to move.

Scooterb

Dec 9, 2007
Come on Down

The closest track is at L-Cross bout 1 hour East,
Seminole MX is about 1.5 hours SE..
Sunshine MX 1.5 hours North
Croom 2 hours North
There is a new park opening in April/May 30 miles east
Kelly Sportspark

As said check out the FTR

parider

Feb 27, 2007
hey guys thanks for the info, ill definately be getting intouch with youall when i no more where and when we are moving. my son and i ride every weekend mostly trails were looking forward to new terrain, its very rocky and steep rooted hills where we ride. mostly all quad trails. whats it like down there.

Top Bottom