jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Muenster Sunday 3/21/2004 (the day AFTER Saturday 3/20) ?

Muenster Sunday 3/21/2004 (the day AFTER Saturday 3/20)?

Anyone? Anyone?

This will be my last ride for a while as I am having hand surgery on the 31st, so who wants to come out and play?

-jeffd

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Interesting, I'll run it by the old man. Not sure what we got goin this weekend.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
yzguy15 said:
Interesting, I'll run it by the old man. Not sure what we got goin this weekend.

Be sure an emphasize that it is Sunday March 20, 2004.

I'm headed to Nocona on Saturday March 20, 2004. Is Muenster in a parallel universe of something?

:laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
TwinSpar said:
Be sure an emphasize that it is Sunday March 20, 2004.

I'm headed to Nocona on Saturday March 20, 2004. Is Muenster in a parallel universe of something?

:laugh:

Oh crap!

I meant SUNDAY MARCH 21, 2004.

Living in CA for the last 3 weeks has bamaged my drain. :uh:

I did notice that you spelled parallel correctly though so I guess those remedial lessons are paying dividends, eh?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Keetoman said:
If everything comes together, I can make it. I NEED TO RIDE!!!

Me too buddy! :thumb:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
We will be there, Saturday the 21st. Oops, I mean Saturday the 20th. :laugh:

Sundays a no go for me.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Grady said:
We will be there, Saturday the 21st. Oops, I mean Saturday the 20th. :laugh:

Sundays a no go for me.

Funny guy! :joke:

OK - I made my ONE mistake for the year with that date screw up thing... Whew! At least I got it out of the way. :thumb:

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
If I can get my oil filters in time to change my oil tomorrow I should be going. Keetoman, are you coming? Down past the second gate I presume? Anybody up for some breakfast or anything? How long yall plan on staying out there? Where's Roger, seems like he'd be up for this...

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Wanna meet sometime around 8-8 1/2 in the ayim @ Cracker Barrel for some b-fast?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
How about IHOP in Gainesville instead?

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Hey guys - wish I could be there BUT I had a head on colision out there last Friday...results... two fractured bones in my left hand and one sprained right wrist.

Jeff, how long for your healing??

I'll be back in the saddle soon(2 weeks?)!

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Enduro_Nut said:
Hey guys - wish I could be there BUT I had a head on colision out there last Friday...results... two fractured bones in my left hand and one sprained right wrist.

Jeff, how long for your healing??

I'll be back in the saddle soon(2 weeks?)!

Dang Roger!!!! I hate to hear that buddy. I was going to see if you wanted to go to Lubbock for the enduro there on the 4th :ugg: Get well soon man and lets go riding!

Jeff and Yzguy, looks like I wont be making it. I have to go in to work to finish up a report in the morning for a meeting Monday morning. :whiner:

I really wanted to ride!! I did get to take the bike down a dirt road today to check out the 03 cam mod and I now have a 2003 YZ426!! :aj: You couldn't slap the grin off my face! No more "Drill" to start it!!!!

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Enduro nut and Keetoman, that sucks. I was looking forward to meeting you keeto..maybe next time.

Jeff, looks there will be 4 of us. Wanna do IHOP in Gainesville or the Cracker Barrel at 8:30ish (emphasis on the "ish".. we're on Looney time..)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
What a GREAT ride that one was!

For those that missed it, you missed a good one!!

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
As I sat in my office loking out the window at the beautiful weather, I almost shed a tear! Glad you guys had fun. Next time man, next time...

Top Bottom