jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by yzguy15
Anybody ridin woods? I dunno if my dad wants to hit up the track... :(

And that is news because...???? Lol
Tell the OLD MAN that he doesn't have to leave the ground if he is skeered of flying.

-jeffd

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
There is a small but growing contingent of folks heading to Muenster Monday. I know that Enduro Nut and I will be there, along with a couple of our regular pardners and others from various boards and geographic areas. After the heavy rain Saturday, traction should be perfect by the 14th, and the mud holes should be fully re-charged.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I ONE the sandbox. :)

Me and Squid are going to Nocona.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by jeffd

And that is news because...???? Lol
Tell the OLD MAN that he doesn't have to leave the ground if he is skeered of flying.

-jeffd

I know, sheesh. Oh trust me, he won't be leaving the ground. I think he'll go to Nocona though.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Eric, my Dad and I will probably be going to Murray Sunday, and possibly Muenster Monday. Tracks are no-goes for us.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
make my vote for murray on sunday and muenster on monday. besides.........the smoker and all of the brisket/chicken will be at murray on sunday. hehehe. gots 4 of em and 15lbs of chicken. yall bring the bread, chips, plates, and drinks.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
So what is the final tally?

Who is going to Nocona Sunday to ride on their very fine MX track?

Who is going to Murray?

-jeffd

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I go Nocona!

B

biglou

Hey-for the benefit of us out-of-towners, can we all go to the same place? Pretty please? :) I'd like to ride with all of you!

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
If you guys would just try something new you could have the best of both worlds. Texoma has fast wide open sections and a inside hang time section.And you get to save an 30 minutes from the drive to Nocona.

Durant the place to be :)

Top Bottom