blanc

Dec 18, 2002
Hi All,
I have a 1996 TM250- enduro, I am in the process of fitting a new set of marazochii shiver usd forks as on the new beta and 04 GasGas enduro bikes on my bike. I have a ohlins rear shock and the new font end. Could someone please tell me what to do to set up my bike for enduro/hareandhound as i have only ever trail ridden and play raced, now i want to race this season properly I am just wondering what needs to be done to set up my bike for race and what settings to use in both the for the new forks and shock??????? Cheers All

blanc

Dec 18, 2002
Come on. Just looking how to set up my clickers to compensate for the new forks. What sag should be etc??? Please help as i would like a safe and comfey ride. Cheers Steve

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Its almost impossible to say-your fitting a set of forks from a different bike and want to know how to set them?? who knows what valving or springs are in there??

goto www.mx-tech.com and to the downloads section, it has a tuning guide, thats the first place to start.

blanc

Dec 18, 2002
THEY ARE THE ENDURO ZOKES THE SAME AS THE ONES OFF THE CANNONDALE...TO FIT A CRF250. And im fitting them to my TM. Cheers Any more ideas appreciated??

Top Bottom