May 26, 2005
Back in the saddle after a very LONG :ahhh: layoff. Just picked up an 03 KDX 220 about a month ago. Been riding bikes since I was about 15 till I broke both my wrists racing Supercross in Naples back in 94. Raced shifter karts and mountain bikes for a bunch aof years and even raced RC cars professionally for about 5 :laugh: (they seriously race those things all over the world at a very competitive level.

Looking to get started doing some Hare Scrambles with the Florida Trail Riders group with my goal being to be in good enough shape to race and finish the Alligator Enduro next year round bike week time.

Any south FL guys on the forums?? I look all through the places to ride threads and didn't see any FL listings. Currently the only south places I know of are Thunder Cross in Okeechobee and at the Indian Reservation of Alligator Alley. Anyone know of any others??

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers just to your north.

We have a group in southern Florida, cujet for one. Hopefully they will pop in and say hi.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom