crf250x_man

Mar 29, 2004
Thanks to all in Heartland Spodes. I was just allowed to become a member in your group. I look forward to meeting and riding with members of this group.
Let me give you some back ground on my wife and I so when you meet us you might have some idea of who we are. Crys works running a sign shop in Sallisaw, has been for 4 years now. She is a graphic designer, and I still don't have a clue about art...lol All I know is she designs everything from billboard signs to tee-shirts. Hey at least I get free stickers to slap on the bike.
I have worked with teens on a Boys Ranch as a family councelor for the last couple years. We live on this ranch which is located right on Tenkiller lake. Only about 15 minutes to Gruber ORV park.
Crys and I have been married less than a year, but been together going on 7 years. We waited till she finished college before we decided to tie the knot. We don't have any kids, just two dogs that think they are our kids. Well that's about it in a nut shell.
We hope to meet all you at the farm end of May. Thanks and ride safe....Lee

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
crf250x_man said:
Thanks to all in Heartland Spodes. I was just allowed to become a member in your group. Thanks and ride safe....Lee
You just think you're are member of the group, that won't happen untill your first ride. Anyone care to enlighten crf250x_man on the initiation procedures? :laugh:

crf250x_man said:
Thanks and ride safe....Lee

See above re: initiation. :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Jeff...you let the cat out of the bag! Well, at least he has dogs!;)
Your location puts you close to Dora, OK as well. MX547's daughter races there regularly. Maybe we can meet up there some Saturday evening. MX547, did they get rained out last night?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
crf250x_man said:
LOL, man what have I got myself into....as long as it doesn't envolve running naked around a fire I think I can handle it.
Are you a Jimi Hendrix fan? If so, "Tire tracks all accross your back, huh, I can see you've had your fun" comes to mind. :laugh:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
BSWIFT said:
MX547, did they get rained out last night?

yes. we called at 2:00 and the race was still on. 112 miles later, we pulled up to the gate and they were waving people on. the next scheduled series race is may 15 so you can still make the whole series. i haven't heard the make-up schedule yet. we went to sand valley mx today. it's probably not 15 miles from justql's house. kendall loved it. it's a poor spectator track though.

crf250x_man, running naked around a fire might be preferable to what awaits. :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
biglou said:
I'm a member! All I can say is, "When you least expect it, expect it!" :p
Biglou speaks with experience!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I would rather go through my collage fraternity initiation again... Then again, I have always liked the smell of cedar. :ohmy:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sawblade said:
I would rather go through my collage fraternity initiation again... Then again, I have always liked the smell of cedar. :ohmy:
The 1st initiated member. Oh the memories! :aj:

crf250x_man

Mar 29, 2004
Is there a chance I can cancel this membership now??? lol well if I can handle crossing the equator initiation I might handle this I guess....

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
crf250x_man said:
Is there a chance I can cancel this membership now??? lol well if I can handle crossing the equator initiation I might handle this I guess....

Nope, not gonna happen! :p Its just a matter of who's in the proper initiation position to commence the right of passage.

B

biglou

crf250x_man said:
well if I can handle crossing the equator initiation I might handle this I guess....
The thing is, you saw that initiation coming. Sure, it was a long, humiliating day, but it pales in comparison with the HS initiation ritual...

Signed, Big Lou, "Trusty Shellback" :thumb:

B

biglou

USS Tarawa, LHA-1, San Diego. Man, I'm dating myself with that info! I was only a passenger, though. With VMA-513 out of Yuma, AZ.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom