TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
It sure hasn't been cold down our way, just so dry. I haven't even been on a trail in 3 months now, just riding around here on the Ranch. The one time we did try to ride it was DUSTY.....so that small trip to Gruber didn't last long.

Was missing everyone and thought I would post up and see how all of you have been. From reading your post looks like everyone is having a good winter. Crys and I are in the thick of things with paintball. Been playing everyother weekend, Crys is hooked as bad as I am. I have to admit though, we are having a blast playing together. Who says you can't shoot your wife and get away with it..... :laugh:

Craig, how is you back doing? Also to Craig and Brian, get your road bikes ready for spring. I'm trying my best to have a VTX sometime in April or May.

Well off I go. I hope everyone is doing well and having fun riding this winter. I may try to make a ride or two if I can get a weekend off from throwing paintballs. Stay safe everyone.....

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Street bike is always ready!
We are ready for the enduro season to start, with the 2-day race at Scipio.
Hopefully Brian and Derek can join Bryan and I for the races.
As always, we can round up a scoot if either of you bike-less bikers want to see what you're missing!

Top Bottom