s_walker

Dec 2, 2005
I am 27 years old and live in central Kentucky. I started riding dirt bikes when I was 3 years old! I had a YZinger 50 before my first bicycle! It was great! Since then, I switched to ATVs. I have ridden ATVs for about 23 years. I am now in the process of aclimating myself back onto 2 wheels. I purchased a '00 CR250 and have had a ball to say the least. Recently I installed new Maxxis tires, new x-ring chain, sprockets, handguards, and flywheel weight. I have yet to ride since my new additions. This is basically a new world to me and I believe I will thoroughly enjoy picking you guys brains about techniques and service regimines. It is great to be here!

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
Wow, I beat Tony Eds, Hehe.

Welcome to the site, don't forget to update your profile. Take a seat on the couch and tell us a little abit about yourself. I'm sure you'll find everything that you need to know here, just don't forget to do a search before asking a question, since it's probably already been answered. What do you ride, MX, trails, etc. I'm guessing you ride woods because of your recent addiditons.

Enjoy

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Masterphil said:
Wow, I beat Tony Eds, Hehe.

Welcome to the site, don't forget to update your profile. Take a seat on the couch and tell us a little abit about yourself. I'm sure you'll find everything that you need to know here, just don't forget to do a search before asking a question, since it's probably already been answered. What do you ride, MX, trails, etc. I'm guessing you ride woods because of your recent addiditons.

Enjoy

Welcome to the site ... check
Please update your profile ... check
Grab a spot on the couch ... check
Tell us a bit about yourself ... check
Suggestion to use search ... 2 attaboys

Masterphil, I am gonna ask Okie to promote you to Greeter 1. :)

Mr. Walker, check out the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for opportunities to get out and meet some fellow DRNers right there in your backyard. Jaybird herds all the cats in that forum. I know for a fact that they have been known to gather at LBL on various occasions.

Your CR is a fine trail machine. A buddy of mine (TX246) can make one go anywhere he can plant an eyeball. He rides Moab on his like a mountain goat.

Again, welcome to the site. I trust you will find the forums full of friendly folks (like Masterphil) always willing to jump in and answer questions and help a newbie. Shout if there is anything we can do to make your time here more fruitful! :aj:

Top Bottom