Oct 13, 2005
Haycock Kid I must say that it was the best day of riding that I have ever had. The weather started off a little chilly with some snow falling (pretty cool) Soon after we started to ride the body temp came up and away we went. Jason and Dave were both great to ride with. We started off on some relatively flat terrian and progressed from there. By the end of the day I felt that my skills had increased along with my self confidence.
What a great day!!!! Can't wait till I get to ride again, and no falls on the rocks or anywhere else. I believe that I may have overcome a mjority of my fear of rocks. :aj:

Draybob

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
That's great to hear Jerry! Hopefully we'll see you on Nov. 11th and 12th at the DYDR fall ride. The great thing about Paragon is that the more you go, the more you want to go.

Haycock Kid

Oct 15, 2005
Excellent - maybe you'll be my guide one day - it doesn't sound like its gonna be too hard to talk you into returning - hopefully sooner than later.

It also sounds like there's plenty of areas for the kids too ? Or would anyone recommend somewhere else for an 8, 11, and 42 YO learning to ride ?

Side note - a buddy was at Englishtown today for the drag races, but he says there was all kinds of dirt bike events. Another place we'll need to visit . . .

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dynamite would be good, however, the homeowner may not appreciate me blasting the back side of their house into the Atlantic Ocean

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom