Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Party report

Well my family & friends pulled one over on me this weekend.

Saturday I was headed to my son-in-law & daughter’s house for a birthday dinner that my son and daughter were making for me. Imagine my surprise when I turned the corner and saw cars lined up in front of their house that I recognized. I had been had!
My family had planned a surprise 50th birthday for me, it was really a surprise. The first thing my daughter Andrea did was make me change my clothes because I wore a tee shirt and she didn’t think I couldn’t meet my friends dressed like that! She had a change of clothes there for me, she thought of everything. Upon entering the basement it was full of family and friends, riding, racing buddies, customers and MTR’s there. Some, I haven’t seen for a long time and some who traveled a long way to be there. It was unbelievable that my family put so much work into this and I was blind to it! It was great to visit with everyone. The cake that was made was great, even down to the Yamaha model on it with 896 and SS for the Super Senior class and MARSH on the chest protector. As you may expect the gifts and cards were hilarious. The food and the company were awesome.
Thanks to everyone who came or sent things. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. Thanks Deb, Bryan, Ryan, Andrea and my grandson Blaine. :aj:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I had a blast. Three cheers for the Marsh family for putting on a great party!!!

Just think Don, you won't have to buy Jack for a LONG time!!!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY DON!!!!!!
Here's lookin at a GREAT future!! Ohh, and thanks to your family - we guys really appreciate stuff like that!!
Woodsy

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Happy Birthday Don

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Don - Having sneaky family members has its own way of being good. As for the 50th, just don't grow up and have a ball.

Young Ted

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks everyone.
Mike, thanks for driving up it really was a suprise.
I am still in disbelief about it all.
Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Happy fitty Don. I never felt a thing when I turned 50 in Feb 2005. (Although I think I do now!) I celebrated your birthday in Ohio riding, I hope you understand. :ride:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Happy B-day Don. Ya know what they say. Ya only get faster when you get over that hill. Or is it that its all downhill from there :think: Either way Happy B-day. :cool:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
HBD Don!

50 years, huh? I don't even have any single-malt that old!

BTW, did the goods arrive at Andrea's house in time for the party? I used plain brown wrapping to cover up the little blue box, and the pharmacist said sending pills by mail is OK. Too bad your Aleve sponsorship ended, but it's pretty cool that Pfizer picked you up for '05.
:cool:

And tell Debbie Doll that see, I can keep a secret! ;)

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks, Bill
One thing about the Pfizer sposorship it that I will reach the checks sooner.

"And tell Debbie Doll that see, I can keep a secret!"

Bill that was already brought up and I told here to get over it!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Bill,
Just recieved the "southern hospitality prevention kit"
iT should work well on the dampener.
Thanks
Don

Top Bottom