Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Playground MX in Carthage MO is having practice June 21st from 8 AM until 1 PM. Sawtooth and myself well be there. Carthage is just East of Joplin MO. I have seen the track but never rode there. Dirt is loam and the track is more of a outdoor style with man made obstacles.

All Heartland Spodes are invited to come out and stretch their MX legs.

Sawblade

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry, Sawblade.  Race prep for the Golden Eagle Enduro at the 500.  The race is the 22nd.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
You're welcome to come to Stillwater Tim. We'll close the park on Saturday and have the place to ourselves. Then Sunday the fun of watching the really fast woods guys UP CLOSE. :eek: Lots of fun, we can find some easy task for if you want to come work ;) Free pizza Saturday night as well. :confused:

I'll be interested in riding over at Carthage in the future. That'll be closer to my new home.

B

biglou

Agent Orange, Robert and myself were thinking about racing Moberly, MO on the 21st. I'll talk to those guys and see what they think. btw-Moberly is supposed to be the same kind of track. Outdoor National type with fast, open sections as opposed to SX style jumps. I'll try to post back here in a day or two and see what the concensus is...

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
we'll be at ascot on the 21st for the thunder race. we are considering running the carthage round of the missouri state championships. the track was recommended to us by one of the other girl riders.

Top Bottom