dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
The Red Fox is Aug 24th . I should be showing up on the 23rd , camp over night and ride on Sun . I have never been before but am told it's a good time . You can get info @ this addy .
http://www.netra.org/Schedules/2002turkey/redfox.htm

How about it Shaw , Rip ?

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Yeah, sounds like a possibility for me commando. Do the bikes have to be registered?
If they do I have to get that done.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by "rippinrol"
Yeah, sounds like a possibility for me commando. Do the bikes have to be registered?
Yes they do.

Was planning on attending but have been informed by a higher authority that we have a wedding to go to at 5:30 pm Saturday night. So it looks like I'm out unless I want to take a 2 hr ride after very little sleep.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
" Going commando " Why would you want us to know that your not wearing under-ware ?

Dan , looks like we know who wears the skirt in your house . Think positive , maybe the betrothed couple will break it off before the 24th .

Last edited:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by dirtybkr

Dan , looks like we know who wears the skirt in your house . Think positive , maybe the betrothed couple will break it off before the 24th .
No, No you're getting me confused with some guy named Bill ;) .

The "Betrothed Couple" are madly in love (Fools) Wifes cousin's kid. She says I don't have to go. Translation: You even think of going riding instead of this wedding you're dead meat!

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
No, No you're getting me confused with some guy named Bill ;) .
Negatory maggot! It sounds as if you're not man enough to ride an easy turkey run with only a couple hours sleep... suck it up!

Last edited:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Negatory maggot! It sounds as if you're not man enough to ride an easy turkey run with only a couple hours sleep... suck it up!
Maggot ? A man of my age needs his beauty sleep.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
Maggot ? A man of my age needs his beauty sleep.
Guess we won't be seeing your mug for the next 25 years then! ;)

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Guess we won't be seeing your mug for the next 25 years then! ;)
Oooooh that hurt . I might be there anyway. I have friends (Yes I have friends) that are going up, they can drive, I can catch up on my beauty rest.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
More info can be found here http://www.nedirtbikes.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7612

looks like it's going to be a good one ,95 miles .

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Steve, I could take the same path as I would go to Killington. Perhaps We could all meet in Bennington and head northeast.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Sounds mighty tempting troop, but I will be A-wall on this mission, (family comittment that weekend) But dont let that slow you'all down, it shouldnt be hard for you guys to imagine me out in the front of the pack! :aj:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Y'all missed a good ride. I toasted the rod bearing in the 250 at the Speedsville Enduro the Sunday before. Then on Monday dirtybkr tells me his arm needs surgery... BINGO Bill's riding db's GG 300 at the Red Fox. Awesome ride, awesome bike (time for WR to upgrade)! Thanks Pathfinders and dirtybkr.

LoriKTM and OffRoadWarrior were there as were BRush, knobbiethrower and a bunch of others who's screenames slip my memory. Even the notorious PK showed up to watch... what's this my wife tells me about drinking wine and not beer???

jib

Jan 23, 2000
Bill, glad to hear you had a good time. How did you get the suspension on Steve's 300 to move,let alone absorb bumps? It's gotta be setup for super cross. The motor is sweet tho.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
It must have been the break a bike / borrow a bike weekend!&nbsp; Dave and I arrived Saturday, only to find that what were thought to be "worn" front wheel bearings on my 200 were actually TOASTED wheel bearings.&nbsp; After driving all that way, it sure seemed a shame to call the whole thing off.&nbsp; Dave graciously offered to let me ride his 250.&nbsp; After some discussion, Dave called BRush to see if his KDX was still available.&nbsp; It was, and lucky for us Ben wasn't arriving until Sunday morning.

So Bill got to ride the GG300, I rode the KTM250, and Dave rode Ben's KDX200 cheater bike.&nbsp; (Thanks for the loaner, Ben! Mucho appreciated!) :)

A fun trail, made more enjoyable by riding the 250, lemme tell you.&nbsp; I wish we were able to stay for the whole ride, but decided to bail out at the half way point so we could get a head start on our 6 hour drive home.

I think it's time for another 250 in the KTM garage.&nbsp; I was less sore after 60+ miles of riding that 250 than after just 13+ miles on my 200 at the Speedsville enduro.&nbsp; That bike would tractor through the muddy, rocky sections and keep a straight line, where my 200 would spin and deflect.&nbsp;

Top Bottom