longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Well, the chemo quit working and today I had to take her for the big sleep. :(

Sweetest thing in the world, perked up so she could get some free licks on the lady in the lobby, the vet assistant, the vet -- just giving loving to anybody she could find. As she spent her whole, short life doing. Only three years old. Loved by everybody. The neighbors even made me tell them when this was coming, so they could all say good bye to her. So she had a very special day last week with the whole neighborhood.

RIP, good girl. We'll miss you.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Sorry to hear about your loss LT.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Sorry LT. At least we know she had a good home. :whiner:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sorry bud :ugg:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
:whiner: :whiner:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
A picture of Amy:

Beautiful dog, LT. :(

Attachments

• amy1a.jpg
    amy1a.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 204

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Dang LT. :( Now we can see why you ain't been around. Sorry for your loss, but she's not in pain anymore.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Take care and God bless LT. :(

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Sorry to hear that LT, glad you got to spend the extra time with her.

calamari racer

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2001
Sorry to hear about your loss. People who haven't had the pleasure of owning a dog don't understand what it's like to loose one. It's like losing a member of your family. I lost mine six years ago and I still miss him.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very sad. :( Sorry to hear this.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Longtime I am really sorry to hear of your families loss. Last spring I got this email from a friend when we lost a family dog

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass. When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place.

There is always food, water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Sorry for your loss, LT.

Top Bottom