Roster

I want to be a member of NTSP, I live in Carrollton. Also, I have been banned from Private Messages, who do I pay to turn on that feature. :)

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
SilverBurr said:
I want to be a member of NTSP, I live in Carrollton. Also, I have been banned from Private Messages, who do I pay to turn on that feature. :)
Welcome to the site and to the NTSP. The PM feature is one of the benefits of being a subscriber. Click on the hot link and check it out.

I will get you added to the list on the main page.

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
SilverBurr said:
Paypal is done. I forgot to specify my screen name during the transaction, can you match by email address?
Looks like Okie hooked you up. Thanks for supporting the site. It is appreciated.

i'd like to join the shack pack, i mean smack pack. i don't get much time to ride but i would like to be on a mailing list for rides (if there is one).

NEW to the Trail riding scene

Put me on the list I want to ride in NORTH TEXAS after I get
My Forks/shock upgraded.

DougTx

Subscriber
NTSP - Membership

Hey,

I would love to get in on group rides or any other nonsense. I am in the Dallas area.

Let me know...

Add me as well please

Is this group still around? If not, lets resurrect it! I plan on hitting rocky ridge, red river, and others here soon. Also, I have access to a very large cabin in SE Oklahoma. We could get a group together and ride Kiamichi/Quachita national forest sometime. :ride:

Once I get a trailer/hitch hauler I'd be in for group rides!