Shop manual for Motor Morini 50cc? (KTM, Husky)

tri-mx'er

May 23, 2001
Hi all,
I just bought a new Husky CR50 sr, and want to be prepared for the ridiculous amounts of maintenance I understand I will be performing. I'm looking for a good manual for the motor morini engine mainly, as I realize there is really no shop manual for the Husky itself.
Also, where is a good place to get parts? Again, these will be mainly engine parts, as Husky parts are only available through the dealer. This is really the only reason I hesitated on the bike, as it seems like the best bang for the buck in the 50cc division.
One more thing, I'm sure I will be needing some special tools, and any tips here and what parts I should have onhand would be appreciated.
Thanks,
tri-mx'er

shadrach

Nov 2, 2001
Moto Morini shop manual

My son raced a 2001 Husqvarna CR 50S last summer. The bike performed very well! He won the provincial spring series championship, and took 2nd place in the fall series. The top motor mount, and pipe needed regular welding, they kept cracking due to vibration. I have a schematic drawing of the engine. I could fax this to you if you send me a fax #.

We traded the Husky on a 2002 KTM 65SX.:) The KTM looks very good. He has got some riding in, in the snow. He is waiting impatiently to get some riding on a track.

Top Bottom