Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
There's 15 of us going (I'm the only DRN'er). 10 kids, 5 adults. Section 333, rows 11 & 12. No one is running away with the title this year... should be some good racing! :aj:

R14.jpg

Attachments

• FordField.JPG
    FordField.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 322

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We'll be there along with two friends...we're in sec. 220, row 5, 21-24. I think we have reservations at the Days Inn...all I know is they have shuttle service to and from the field!

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Last weekend we went to Indy and had a blast, it was great racing. It was amazing to see Stewart go from dead last to 2nd in less than 1/2 the race.

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
My brother, myself and a few friends will be there. Plan on staying the night somewhere and using the shuttle. Not sure of the seats yet. Should be some good racing.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
do you have to get reserved seating tickets in advance? I don't have any tickets yet.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Fred.... They don't have any general admission tickets for this event (or pit passes). You can always buy tickets at the door the day of the event.

Participating Yamaha dealers (http://www.supercross.cc.com/yamaha_dealers/Article.2006-01-20.2516) also sell tickets (without the outrageous service fee). But... the dealers only have tickets for certain sections that they've been allocated. Call around, maybe they can just mail them to you if there aren't any up in your area.

I made a trip down to Ford Field last month... I could've hooked you up! :bang:

Maybe we all can meet at the Elwood Bar & Grill for a burger and beverage.
cheers.gif
It's right across the street from the stadium, and they validate your parking stub for free parking.

:aj:

Last edited:

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Hey Meterman,
Congrats on the wedding plans! We will be there, sec. 108, row 18, seats 11-15. Bachelor party.......supercross.....must be the seventh inning stretch for the night. :laugh:

See you on the trails around Camp Chaos.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Guess we are at the Comfort Inn not Days Inn...only 4 more days!

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Just got tickets at Nicholsons in Ann Arbor, they had only the 50.00 ones. I am so excited to go, been 2 years since I went. What time is everyone getting there?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Elwood Bar & Grill around 6:00pm :cool:

Attachments

• FordField.JPG
    FordField.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Nice, I am in 205 just above my text here...I hope these are good seats..seems that the lower section would be better...well..I am looking forward to this, should be a good race...

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Section 125 row 33 :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
Cool Freddy... who's coming?

Me, Becky, Erin and a guest.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
:yeehaw: :yeehaw: 208 row 2 seat 18-21 :aj: see ya'll there

edit; right seats this time :coocoo:

Last edited:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Lord , give me tolerance while there be amp'd mobile shoved down my throat for a day :boss:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Whew, just got back from the SX. All I can say is wow. What a great race!! Tons of drama with Burner and Nick Wey, Tyler Evens jumping the start gate and then taking out some dude intentionally! Then the battle between Reed and RC! Just amazing.

I personally liked it better at the Silverdome though. Better parking, general admission, and a more relaxed atmosphere. But that is just me...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
What a weekend! We had a lot of fun, the racing was great. We walked through two miles of Detroit and didn't get shot, raped, or mugged! So that was good. Took an hour to figure out where our shuttle was picking us up. Couldn't understand the front desk lady for the location of pickup...other than that it was great. Sure don't get much of a hotel for $150 a night....

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
anyone else make it to Elwoods?? my burger was worth going out of your way for, service on the other hand was worth avoiding the place. the 200's were worth the money, bonus, i got to flirt with the national anthem singer til some sawed off thing i suppose she calls a boyfriend speaks up and implies shes with him, she looked less than thrilled that was the case.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I like the Silver dome better too. Good racing though that is for sure and a little drama there that night as well. Parking was a mess and the seats there are not so hot. I dont know how they did the super bowl there. Had a good time and glad I went.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
MXGirl230 said:
We walked through two miles of Detroit and didn't get shot, raped, or mugged!
Hmmm that's strange... somebody forgot to send out the welcoming committee. They must be taking a vacation after the superbowl.

Top Bottom