N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
:moon:
I can't start till after my gig Sat night in FT Worth

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I got some stuff in the rafters, got some stuff in the cabinets, got some stuff in the shed, got some stuff in the house, got some more stuff all over the garage and I still need to get some more stuff at Cycle Parts West.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Your 72 hour count down sounds better then my 168 hour count down! I'm having a hard time sleeping and now concentrating at work. I had to pull down the note card I had on the wall of the old cub with the Dirtweek dates cause I keep looking at it instead of the spreadsheet I was working on.

I'm so ready! I just need to finish going over the bike and wait for next Monday!. :aj:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Every time I start to get stressed about DW supplies I remember it could be worse....I could be selling & buying my home at the same time & relocating frome one state to another! :)

Truck leaves the drive way @ 5AM Saturday. :thumb:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Got the bikes dialed in Saturday. Put the new tires on the trailer and greased the bearings Sunday. Gear is ready. Camping equipment is neatly stacked.

One stop at the hardware tonight and I am good to go. I am leaving just after midnight Friday night/Saturday morning.

Mully

this is going to be a long week here at work. :ugg:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider

Don't be at all surprised if you see me Saturday morning. I am SOOOOOOO ready :aj:

RACE YA THERE !!!!!!!! :thumb:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
:yeehaw: 100 hours till liftoff!! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll see if I can have the gate open by 6:15.&nbsp; Darn, 5:30 comes awful early. ;)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
SUNDAY-SUNDAY-SUNDAY can't wait. I'm outa here headed toward OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes whippin down the plain. lalallal-etc -
etc-etc :yeehaw:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Do NOT set up in my spot Mister.
I talked to Jack of Jack & Diane yesterday and he told me that the porto-potties were set up where you parked last year :uh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I haven't started to pack either. But my bike and gear are halfway there in PA right now!!!!!

138.5 hours before I get on the plane to OK!!! I haven't even started packing yet, but I'm trying to get to get all my monthly close out done at work plus all my homework done.

I can't wait anymore...

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I remember reading all of these posts lastyear and thinking what a moron I was for not going and envying all those that were, now I think one week and wooohoooo! (started getting oranized last night, bike ready, gear being washed, camping stuff about half way there) :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

efergason

Sep 12, 2002
Thursday sept. 18th,friday sept. 19th,sunday sept. 20th -- Begin removal of motor and transmition from Rv, due to no compression in #5 cylinder( very bad )
Monday -- Take motor and tranny to repair guy --work regular job
Tuesday -- Work regular job, go to sam's club, Order new tires,pads,tubes and bike stand for dw.
Wednesday--get all gear toghether for trip in one pile
Thursday -- work--start to panic about what I forgot on wednesday
Friday -- get motor and trans mission back from rebuilder and begin installation into RV, receive new parts for bike(put on at dw)
Saturday -- continue installation, finish, run coach at least 100 miles, get into my driveway before sunday
Sunday -- Load up RV and Trailer(not getting till Sunday Morning) with my stuff before 8:30, 8:30 load up treejumper and shawn's stuff who left PA that morning, leave house by 10am, meet up with northeast caravan between 12-and 1, drive a long way, stop at border of oklahoma to sleep, get up get to dw.

Did I happen to mention replace motor in RV.

Man I love dirtweek, can't wait to get there.

Tailbone

PS. I might have a spare moment, does anyone need anything.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by efergason
PS. I might have a spare moment, does anyone need anything.
My RV needs washing :p

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
still working on bikes, throwing wrenches, greasing stuff, etc., i'm realizing that it's good to be going through the bearings and stuff, but the CR really hasn't been ridden enough since new to need much of this attention!

small humble pile of stuff starting to collect on one side of the garage.

dry erase board has about half a day's worth of errands listed on it.

at least the time should pass quickly now with so much to do!

Top Bottom