yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
So, who's coming? I'll be there, and I'm thinking that I will race. I'll have to see how the shoulder feels after practice. I'm so anxious to race my new beast, I can hardly wait. I hear a rumor of Twinky and Milky going, plus that patsy taraker. Jeff, are you in.. the country? If you are, are you and the kiddos going to make it? Dennis, are you still around? Anyone else?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
yzguy15 said:
So, who's coming? I'll be there, and I'm thinking that I will race. I'll have to see how the shoulder feels after practice. I'm so anxious to race my new beast, I can hardly wait. I hear a rumor of Twinky and Milky going, plus that patsy taraker. Jeff, are you in.. the country? If you are, are you and the kiddos going to make it? Dennis, are you still around? Anyone else?

I am in London this week and all of next week as well. I fly back late Friday night (1/30), unpack on Saturday, then jump on a plane Sunday headed to California where I'll be until Thursday night (2/5).

I'll be doing the Sunday - Thursday California thing every week for months to come. So..... no racing for me this entire &^%$#@! season. :whiner:

I REALLY need a new job.

-jeffd

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Anyone? Anyone?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
All you guys that missed it missed a good time. Congrats to Matt for 2nd place whilst sandbagging the amateur class! Anyhow, it rained and it was slick, but it was a blast. That track flows better than almost every other track in north Texas, it's one of my favorites.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
yzguy15 said:
All you guys that missed it missed a good time. Congrats to Matt for 2nd place whilst sandbagging the amateur class! Anyhow, it rained and it was slick, but it was a blast. That track flows better than almost every other track in north Texas, it's one of my favorites.

Now wait just one minute! I heard you was talkin the trash up at Muenster and now I hear excuses. When you call someone out..... don't go accusing them of "bagging" when they leave you behind. Let me guess.... your battery was dead for the DES and you didn't get the holeshot that you always nail, you chose the wrong color nail polish for the race, KTM's don't like mist, and your card reader said you should have stayed home and exfoliated your blackheads. :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I was not talking any trash to him that he didn't have coming. I got 8th, but I wasn't too far behind. Not bad for my first race back I thought. I actually tried to kick it for the DES, but when the row ahead went and I kicked it didn't start to I used the button and got a back start. I don't really care though. Matt rode good. Congrats to him. I'm sure (in some wierd way) he earned that medal he got. I've only gotten one holeshot in my life.

Where were you at buster? If you're gonna come in here talkin noise you need to be out racing to back it up. At least I'm out there..

Besides, everyone knows KTM's don't like mist :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Clay Hoenshell won the race. Steve is ahead of Brian by 9 points now for the season, so it looks like Steve will take the class again this year with Brian coming in at a close second. Too bad for Brian, I was rooting for him. Clay's average laps were only 1 second faster than Steve's, and Brian was in 2nd after the first lap (Clay led every lap). Seems like Brian must have crashed somewhere on lap 2 because that's where he lost the most time and never got to make it up.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Bummer :debil: - REALLY wish Brian could pull it off. I understand Steve can't afford another drop. Could Brian still pull it off providing Steve DNF's?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
If Steve finishes 6th or worse and Brian wins than Brian could pull it off. The main problem is that there's really not 5 pros that will show up and beat Steve, and if that happens, they will probably beat Brian too. It's unfortunate, but still possible. I guess if Steve just doesn't show up...

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
I was out of town and couldn't make it. Congrats to turdmaker and yzguy for doing well in adverse conditions.
Now, you KNOW I'm gonna be racing at the RRDR race. It may be the last time they ever race there so I would encourage everyone to come out and bust off some sand roost.

Top Bottom