sngltrk

Apr 23, 2002
Does anyone know the snow/dirt situations at Cedar Creek, Horse Shoe, White Cloud, Little O, or Evart? Any info. about any of these trails will be helpful.

Thanks
Scott

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
sngltrk said:
Does anyone know the snow/dirt situations at Cedar Creek, Horse Shoe, White Cloud, Little O, or Evart? Any info. about any of these trails will be helpful.

Thanks
Scott

Little manistee still has plenty of snow and ice as of last weekend. I would say at least 50% snow cover still.

Lincoln Hills, Tin Cup, Little/Big O would probably be in the same boat as well.

Word has it from my buddy Hubby that Holton is still snowed in also. That trail is in his back yard. Horseshoe would be the same.

I am thinking I am gonna make a run up to Cedar this week and see how the snow is doing. Ill let ya know what I find out.

OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Just rode Cedar Creek today with my 300 Fourtrax, still some snow an ice in the low area's. The trail is about 90% good condition. I was suprised to see several trucks an trailers in the parking lot on a weekday. People getting the itch to ride. A couple of riders were heading out on the trail just as I was getting ready to leave, said they were from a club up by Baldwin. I figure there must be more snow up that way for those guys to come down here to get some riding in. Had a good ride all-in-all. An there are no tree's down across the trail after today. Enjoy! :ride:

Top Bottom