Pushin50

Dec 18, 2006
Hey, anybody ride Cedar Creek or White Cloud this weekend. I would like to get out on the trail soon. What are the conditions on these trails. thanks p-fiddy

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
I'll be better able to tell you conditions on Monday - a couple of us are riding the "west coast" - but it won't be the Quad trails/Cedar Creek or White Cloud - we'll ride either Horseshoe or Holton trail. Join us if you want/can.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I drove past Cedar Friday and it was NOT ridable...unless you are looking to get really wet. Where there wasn't snow there was major water. Id wait at least 2 weeks.

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Horseshoe in spots was at least 12inches or more. Lot of water in the whoops on the east short loop. Rode there with TJ and a friend Friday.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
bruno670 said:
Horseshoe in spots was at least 12inches or more. Lot of water in the whoops on the east short loop. Rode there with TJ and a friend Friday.

now that you've put a track (or two) thru it, it will thaw quicker perhaps. I think we may try Holton on Monday instead - more sand base there but I still expect plenty of snow even after the rain we've gotten, especially based on what you found at Horseshoe - That's OK, I haven't taken the studded tires off yet anyway so maybe we can put a track or two around Holton to help it thaw too.

Top Bottom