Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Ok....we now have a place to call home! :)

First things first....big time thanks go out to Okie, BSWIFT, BigLou, taraker, justql...and any others who have made this chapter thing possible. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Initial response for membership in the Kentuckiana Chapter has been very positive. We already have several folks that are in and many more who are interested in joining.
There a a few things that we need to get taken care of initially to make this thing work well. One would be that we all need to signify that we have read and understand the bylaws of the group.
I know that BSWIFT has spent alot of time working on these bylaws to fit the chapter groups. I will post these bylaws and each member or potential member needs to read them and then post to signify they have read and are in agreement with them.

Our next step would be to elect our officers for the 2002 year. As stated in the bylaws, we will have an election each calander year.
My personal thoughts on the voting process is that we do things here. We can post club business and virtual voting can be accomplished without the constraints of times to vote. There will be time limits on the voting, but doing it online will allow those of us with weird schedules to be heard equally with the rest of the body.

Anyone with issues they want discussed please list your concerns here.

Again, thanks to the Admins for a great place to be dirt bikers!

Jay Burke

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
This is a good idea, Jaybird. The moderators are putting together an example of a virtual meeting. We will hopefully have it ready soon and will post it in the Chapters General Forum. This will only serve as an example and not necessarily the rule.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Ditto on what Jaybird said. Thanks to everyone who is making this possible!
:) :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, home.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Hey! I'm in!
All I have to do is convince the wife and it's a done deal!

:cool:

ahhhh sand spodin......

Top Bottom