Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
An what a sweet relief it was! It felt so good to be back on the bike cruising the trails, ripping through the gears, and cramping up. :laugh: Man i didnt realize how badly i was out of shape from not riding and sitting around the house most of the winter. Anyways i dont know when i will get a chance to go again since they are calling for that damn white crap again. :whiner:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
We got 5 inches down here, and are waiting for more on Friday. This sucks.

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
I hear ya wayneo, I was planning on taking today off and hitting a D-34 open practice at ACE but then we got this snow. I doubt there will be a race this weekend either.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
They prob got alot more than us up at ACE. I heard some areas got 12.

Ugghh. :think:

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
I finally had my bike idling and getting checked out in the backyard last Sunday. I was hoping I might get to actually ride this weekend. I had 10" of snow on my drive last night. :ugg:

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Casper250 said:
I hear ya wayneo, I was planning on taking today off and hitting a D-34 open practice at ACE but then we got this snow. I doubt there will be a race this weekend either.

yup 5 inches here in CT ..hopefully Rocky Hill will still be open early..They are talking April 1st!! People must really hate me in the winter ..im a grouch when i cant ride..

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom