2004 Ladies' Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
BBBom's post is the type of thing that makes putting this event in order so easy!

Lori - does that mean you and Karl are IN?

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
When I overuse the blender, I don`t need thawing out !!
I hope you(lori) and Carl are going to help me with the blender though!

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Hey Heather- Welcome! It'd be awesome if ya come ride with us in Reno! :yeehaw: Pod racing with ya in the sand washes at Moon Rocks would be too much fun! :thumb:

Lori- I hope ya'll make it too! It's taken me a whole year to get up enough nerve to follow Karl and you onto whatever trail of peril ya'll might find this year, but I'd really like to try!!!

Strick- How's Mimi liking her TTR? Totally cannot wait to ride with ya'll again!!!

TOO EXCITED!!!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by CJ Rider
Lori- I hope ya'll make it too! It's taken me a whole year to get up enough nerve to follow Karl and you onto whatever trail of peril ya'll might find this year, but I'd really like to try!!!

I got to do it ALL SUMMER, lucky me :confused: :eek: :think:

boos

Apr 26, 2003
Thanks BBoom. I appreciate all of the info. I will have to ask the boss if we can go. If I can I will post. I finally get to ride this weekend after a long dry spell of not riding since back surgery in July.

Have a great weekend.

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Your welcome boos, hope you can make it cause it looks like we are IN! :yeehaw:

So, Strick looks like you have the portapotty return crew back (boy people look at you real funny when you are driving down the Freeway in a truck with Washington plates, 2 dirtbikes and a trailer with portapotties on it). :uh:

CJ get that kicking leg in shape cause you will not only get to follow Karl (as firecracker so loves to do) but you can do it on my pretty pink bike!!! :aj:

Pinball, not to worry we'll help you out with the blender emptying duties, that is if we can push Kiwi Bird out of the way to get to the darn thing once in awhile. :moon:

E-Ticket, you can send him over to read it as long as that doesn't mean he starts bothering me instead. :)

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
WHAAAHOOO YA'LL ARE COMING!!! :) Yup, 'gonna brave that pretty pink CR500 THIS time! :scream: <-That's more of a "rebel yell" kind of a scream than a "terror" kind of a scream... REALLY....

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Gosh DANG I can't wait. This will be so fun. Hurry up Feb . . .

Looks like we're going to NasCart for my B-day on Feb 6, bbbom and crew, are ya in?

atk

Jan 9, 2004
ATK wants to come with 4 others from the Bay Area. I hope Blue Canyon is on I80 is open then. Diehard desert rats will camp out with those crazy Canadians for company-- "We need no stink'n hotels.

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by little_thumper
Can I come HUH can I :yeehaw: I'll sit in the back and be quiet all the way there I promise :laugh:

Your quiet all right, but don't think for a second that I haven't forgot about the Hot tub bubble bath you set up for the wife and I. You know, I should have left the bubbles running all night, while you were out buying tee shirts. :)

Your more than welcome to ride with us. You bringing a bike this time?

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I will post directions on storage directions, Moonrocks directions, and Hotel directions (from the different freeways) soon. I will also ask in that thread for people to estimate there arrival time. I won't do that though until after I get back from Hawaii on the 26th.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Strick,

You might want to post some notice about your vacation/travel plan/timing.

This is so the newbies/regulars don't freak out when you don't reply. <grin>

Cheers! - RandyB

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
O.K.

From I-80 Most will be heading East (Sparks/Salt Lake City), take the Pyramid Way (highway) exit - State Route 445. At the bottom of this exit you will turn left on Pyramid (SR445) Travel through Sparks and 20 miles out on the Pyramid Highway you will see a sign on the right side of the highway that shows a one sided intersection named Winnemucca Ranch Road, you will turn left on that road in about 2/10th of a mile. You will follow this paved portion for about 4.5 miles, then when it turns to dirt, for about another 1.5 miles. You will see a large fenced pasture on your left at the end of the fenced pasture is a road to the left that should have two signs: Moonrocks OHV, and Hungry Valley Recreation area. Turn left onto that road. One more mile and you will see the pit/staging area on your right. Welcome to Moonrocks.

Enjoy and see you all VERY soon!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Now that the date is within 2 weeks, post me your questions or suggestions or needs. I am running out of time to answer and fulfill them.

Thanks & see you all VERY soon :)

Strick

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Strick - you have to drive past Moonrocks to get there? I'll be camping at Moonrocks.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
CJ,

At this point, we'll be arriving Thursday night - so we should be out at MoonRocks riding on Friday.

Cheers! - RandyB

Top Bottom