2004 Ladies' Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by High Desert XR400
Angela doesn't have a screen name at either DRN or KTM talk, she uses mine sometimes

I remember you two!! :yeehaw:  That's great that you are making the Reno Ride, there's a goodly number of Oregonians making the trip this year that were also at the Ladies Rides school.

Hey Galant2nr - that is awfully generous of you to offer up your place to store bikes, I bet you will get some folks to take you up on that. 

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hey Kockanee ! My mom wants to use the blender valentines weekend, so we can`t take it this time.

Hey Laurie. I bet it wasn`t as fun with Carl ,making it up that hill, as it was with me.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by pinball
Hey Kockanee ! My mom wants to use the blender valentines weekend, so we can`t take it this time.

:whiner: Say it isn't so!!! :ugg:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I have to concur with Unkle Cracker on that one.  I think we need to pull a Reno Boycott til we get our beloved Canadian Blender to make an appearance.

Okay, forget the boycott........we'll go to Reno, who's kiddin' who? But, Kokanee's gonna look awful funny out there with an industrial sized egg beater tryin' to whip up a batch of Fuzzy Navels.

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Don`t worry everyone!I told my mom she can`t mix cookie dough in it!, and besides ,we have two blenders to choose from now.

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Hi again everyone, my pc has been down since my last post, wicked virus. My evil twin brother, Cornfed, will be getting his hip replaced and I might have to stick around here, even in February. I'm still going to try like heck to get down there though. Good times coming up in Jawbone, hope to see some of you there! Cheers

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
O.K. Adam, I am a little lost with that post, but GET WELL Quickly to the Evil Twin - I hope to see you here. The ladies need a new tour guide. (_|_)

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Hi Strick, I meant that I will probably be stuck here in Oregon taking care of business and brother. He really IS having his hip replaced (we're 39 years old). If it's at all possible, however, I will be there with 525 and GasGas. Cheers all.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Adam, best of luck to your brother. And if you can - hope to see you in Reno. Cheers. - RandyB

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
THX E-ticket, making tentative plans as we speak. It seems to be that the Peppermill isn't as full as everyone thinks. Hmmmm. If I can buzz down there in my Tacoma and freeload my bike somewhere overnights, I just might pull it off, Hmmmmm. We'll see! Cheers

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Thx again Strick, I'm off to Jawbone for a week or so, directions at this post in Organized Rides.
WARNING: Jawbone Canyon Ride
Cheers, endo

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Big Lou has started a thread in this sub forum which deals with bike transport from Kansas City. Otherwise - I have 2 extra bikes here in Reno. '98 Xr200 (not stock) and a '02 WR426(very modified) that riders that come without bikes can use.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom