MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
July 4th will be on us before you know it and we're looking to put together an old school big arse big group for Kennedy Meadows. Clear you calendars now! The 4th is on Thursday this year, I am thinking I'll head up on Monday the 1st and stay until Sunday the 7th...what say ye?

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Will be at my in-laws much of that week, but I might be able to squeeze in one day close to either the 1st or the 7th.

I usually come in from the west on Sherman Pass Road and stage where Sherman Pass Jeep Trail and Corral Meadow Trail/Trout Creek merge.

But I'd be happy to ride over and meet up at Troy or wherever you guys are camping.

Kennedy Meadows is the best!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
We should be in.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
The week before or after?
I assume before correct?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Definitely the week before! I'm thinking we grab one of the bigger spots in Troy overflow. Troy is nicer but its sooo hard to save that many spots close to each other.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Probrably the boys and I, not Lori. She's way over camping.
Roughing it for her is a hotel without valet service :)

we don't hav none uv those fancy RV trailers type thingies.

I'll let you know as we get closer.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
anyone doing twmc this weekend?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Ive been gone every weekend since I cant remember when, so no TWMC for me this weekend.

Scar, call me, I dont have your new number.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I don't even remember the last TWMC event that I went to. I'm heading to the river this weekend.

How about June 20th at Bell Moutain for Burce Ogilvie Ride Day? I'll be there to honor my friend.

Attachments

• BruceORideFlyer.jpg
    BruceORideFlyer.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 203

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Tony said to hear about your buddy, saw the annoucement awhile back in a Cycle News article. I remember meeting him at one of your parties.

Hate to miss yet another KM trip, but family plans have me busy.

Rock on.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
kelsorat said:
Tony said to hear about your buddy, saw the annoucement awhile back in a Cycle News article. I remember meeting him at one of your parties.

Hate to miss yet another KM trip, but family plans have me busy.

Rock on.
Nice to see you posting Scott. We got to get together for a ride or something. It's been to loooong sice we have hung out.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Anyone staying through Monday? Jake had something for Baseball come up Friday and we were thinking of coming up Saturday - Monday.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Back to the schedule shuffle.

I'll be up Wednesday and take off Friday night. Eddie what r u driving these days?

I'll be in my Blk Expedition w a double bike rack carrying a Yellow YZ and XR50 pit bike

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Is it time to go yet??? I could sure use a vacation.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Troy or Troy overflow?
Besides my family, I will have friends (same as last year) as well as another family with a TH 5er (Dave & Jessie)

Top Bottom