holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Some of the TWMC enduros are fairly easy, so they are do-able on a 125 (but with considerable work). Other events are set up more "technical", so they would be a little tough on a 125 (depending on skill level). TWMC enduros are like a box of chocolates, you never what you're gonna get next..... :confused:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I finally got enough strength in my right leg to fire up my daughter's 80 and do a couple of laps in the backyard. I plan to do a real ride at the end of August, but I'm sure it won't be to "technical" and no jumps. :) I'll take it day by day.

Meanwhile, I'll hang out on DRN and pretend everything's normal... ;)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Holeshot---------when you're ready for that non-tech ride, let me know. My son has gotten up enough speed for the slow ones with the big boys! :thumb:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
So what's the prognosis Holeshot? Keep your chin up & your head down.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Man --- I am now offcially bummed I missed the KM ride. Even though I read all the good stories about the trip, I never imagined such a great riding locale until just last weekend. Some buddies of mine and myself just got back from a weekend camp trip up in the first KM campground off of KM Road. My wife burned up in Santa Clarita all weekend while we enjoyed morning rain and evening thunderstorms in beautiful surroundings devoid of crowds. I think I'll head up again in August, but I'll bring my bike this time.

The Brass B--- award should go to all who dared the descent down Nine Mile Canyon Road with a trailer or RV. No guardrails -- whew that's brave.

B

bdn

Kennedy Meadows

Hi Rex
My name is David Nitzen, and I live in Orange County. I saw your post doing a search on Kennedy Meadows. Can you email me a map on where it is, and maybe some info on it to BDNWTKFG@wans.net.

Thanks VERY much

David
CR500

Top Bottom