OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
Ok, not really, but apparently he is on my "Ignore list" and I have to click on a link to read his posts.....any reason that may be? And if so, how do I fix it?

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
No for some reason lots of members are showing up as ignored. Then when I click to "view users post" it gives me a white screen with some error. I havn't blocked anyone but a few members posts don't show only SOME times.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Consider yourself lucky!!

I try and ignore him here, so he sends me emails and leaves strange messages on my machine. :eek:

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
oddly enough there isn't anyone on my ingore list. I had the same thing going on you did CanadianRidr, maybe its just a temporary glitch.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I've heard of this a couple of times recently... I have no idea! If you take the member off your ignore list, does it work?

Odd... this is somehow related to the "book marks" hasck I did a few days ago. I'll look into it.

B

biglou

Apparently, I am ignoring him, too. I have no one on my ignore list. When I read any thread pulled up in a search or linked to like in the archives, all of Ivans posts are labeled as "This person is on your ignore list. To view this post, click here". When I click it, the new window that opens up says that there appears to be a problem with the DirtRider.Net database.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I had the same problem, but it cleared up after a day or two. I really didn't care, cause I ignore Ivan all the time anyway.

Somebody else was on it too, but I wasn't paying attention.

mackay

Jan 7, 2002
Maybe OKIE installed some kind of "mind reading" software and while you might not want to admit it maybe your "true" preferences are being read and recorded :think:
Orwell was right ...Big Brother is watching!!! :scream:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Okie, if it helps the Auto Poster account is showing as ignore for me and so is Truespode but only the Truespode that started the crank failing thread in the Thumper forum.

Ivan

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Mine is ignoring TrueSpode as well, but NO ONE is in my ignore list in my CP either. I get the same DB problem Lou explained a few posts up when I click the link too. Weird, wacky stuff........

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
only the Truespode that started the crank failing thread in the Thumper forum.
I incountered this same thing, yet unlike JP it's still their. The problem I've had lately is having to login to view certain threads or my CP.

I had the same problem, but it cleared up after a day or two
:think: you should keep that between you and your doc :p

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I was ignoring him too. The only way I could stop was to add him to my buddies.

B

biglou

Originally posted by Okie
Lou... you looked in your cp and he's not on the list?
That's correct. I never have put anyone on my ignore list. When I noticed it the other day while reading an older thread that I searched for, I went to my cp and checked, no Ivan on the ignore list. Today, I was reading the link to the old oil thread in the advanced forum (I think), and Ivan's post was shown as being on my ignore list. I just checked my cp again-no one on my list.

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
Me too, Truespode and one other member's posts show "on ignore list" but only on the big 9/11 WTC thread. Clicking the button to view the post anyway does not let me view that post, shows an error message. I'm almost certain that I have never added anyone to my ignore list.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
But I bet you have been added by some people!!!!

(Three Stooges nyuck-nyuck-nyuck :moon:)

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Can we have a group ignore so's I can ignore any non-attending DW members?!:)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by a454elk
Can we have a group ignore so's I can ignore any non-attending DW members?!:)

Only if we get to ignore you in return. :confused: :moon:

Seems ironic that I addressed Ivan about this problem last week and now HE'S the problem. Sorry dude. :eek:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I have a special option which allows me to ignore all 18000 members :p ............... :)

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Seems ironic that I addressed Ivan about this problem last week and now HE'S the problem. Sorry dude. :eek:

I guess I misunderstood what you were talking about then. What I thought you were describing is different than what is happening here.

Ivan

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom