NOVA

Jun 30, 2001
Finally I was able to get my bike ready for ridding. I've had it in the back of the store for the last 2 weeks. I was beginning to think someone was sending me a sign to not ride the thing. Went to pick it up on Thursday night and on the way home It stormed really bad (i.e. Wind, Hail, Rain) so I was very cautious driving. Friday after work, my fiance(aka "The Boss") made me go to May Fest with her :|, so no working on bike. Saturday, I had to go to a wedding that tock(sp.) most all of the useable sunlight. Ah Yes, then there was Sunday! the most glorious day ;) of the week. I RODE ALL DAY LONG!, It was like Heaven. I must say, I was alittle apprehensive about getting a 125(6'1", 290ish) but I have not rode in along time and the only dirt bikes I have ever rode were not really dirtbikes(Yam DT125, Suz TE100) and not 2-Strokes. It was amazing how powerful it was and that "Hit" it has. It has no bottom end but man its fun to ride. I can't even imagine the monsterous 500 2-strokes.
I appreciate all of the tips and advice that everyone has given me ;) Can't wait until this coming sunday.

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I remeber that feeling.
My first ride after a 6-7 year hiatus. I hit the trails, instant grin.:)
The neat thing is I still get insta-grin two years later every time I ride! :aj:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I love that "hit' feeling a strong 2-stroke gives you. Still smiling every time I twist that throttle! Welcome to the crowd!

Top Bottom