a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just wanted to make this public, for everyone's sake. Sometimes I go a little overboard with my replies, all in fun, but they aren't always taken that way. Trust me, I've never had a problem with anyone on DRN at all. I guess the stress at work sometimes clouds my reasoning and common sense. If I've offended anyone or acted stupid, it's just a monentary loss of conciousness! I enjoy the posts and here and all the friends I've made so bear with me, it's all in fun and I hope that you all understand. Don't want the whaaaabulance or sympathy just a little understanding and I'll definately do the same;) Thanks to all on DRN.

Carlo (B&S Elk)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
What, you get hit by a moment of clarity over the weekend? :p

No apologies needed! Heck, if anything, I should apologize for posting those drawings I made holding the crayons in my toes!:eek:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You must be running one hell of a fever. That was the most un-Elk-like comment I have ever seen. ;)

Work related stress and off the wall comments go hand-in-hand.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Where's Elk, and what did you do to him.

What the heck, lets turn this into a forgiveness thread!
*papakeith stands up*
"I'm Papakeith, and I'm a DRNaholic. I too sometimes ride the edge of tastelessness. If I've offended anyone my apologies." Well, all except Twinspar and Woodsrider! ;) :moon: JK! :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
What's so stressful about eating dounuts all day long. :silly: :)

Musta been a sugar rush. :eek: :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon: :moon:!!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Whoa, I saw the same thing happen on the X Files, This guy got abducted ( sp ) and stuck him back here, all scewed up and everything.

Hey Elkster, how many fingers am I holding up ?

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Whoa!
Did Hell just freeze over? :p

Oh wait, never mind, Papakeith still won't apologize. :scream:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
What's the matter, get a bad personal phone call? Stock market crash? Donutland close down? :moon: What? :p

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Hey Elk, you goin ot DW? If figure this question is as off-topic as your post is wierd.

BTW- Carlo? Who's that? Your Latin Pimp/Lover?

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
OK, a little help here. I've browsed around and can't find anything that sticks out as needing to be apologized for.

Except the cruck...........and a pink zookie.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
:think:
:think:
Still :think:'ing

Nothing, can you fill us in? :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
most of us were laughing With you
:confused: Well he did say most I must have been in the minority laughing at you :moon:

Ahh just kidding buddy........

PS. Elk sent me an e-mail, apparently Dunkin Donuts ripped up his V.I.P card after he had a fit that all the donuts "with sprinkles" were gone :(

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It just got quiet all of a sudden after a few posts and I was getting the lonely feeling! Maybe it was just me but I felt pretty bad about it and just wanted to make sure. I guess if nothing was done, then disregard. I was hoping to see Twinny making some creative work with the photo of me!:)

Damn, my real name got on here!! Leave it to bath house Zio to use it!:p Oh well, since I didn't do anything, kiss this :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Also, someone did a rain dance and it's been raining here, who the hell did it! Gloomy, real gloomy. I feel like I'm wilting with no sun and Mondays are no donut days!;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
I was hoping to see Twinny making some creative work with the photo of me!:)

What photo? Do you mean a real one? Of the real Elk? Damnit... quit teasing me. The papparazi hasn't scored for me........ YET! :debil:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
BTW, I'm flying to Columbus, OH tonight for some work stuff tomorrow. If you hear about a nut on America west from LAX to L.Vegas to Columbus, you'll know who it is!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
BTW, I'm flying to Columbus, OH tonight for some work stuff tomorrow. If you hear about a nut on America west from LAX to L.Vegas to Columbus, you'll know who it is!

Columbo Does Columbus! :scream:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
It just got quiet all of a sudden after a few posts and I was getting the lonely feeling!

Probably because a lot of us RIDE our bikes on the weekend. :p :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That wasn't me?? Wow, what's the chances of that?:p Poor Thunder, he would have been pissed if you started putting his picture in hairy animals without his authorization!!!:):)

homey

Aug 7, 2001

I appologise for the text but...Is this you ELK?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Unless I look like a white square with a red "x", then no, it's not!:):)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom