Jan 18, 2005
hey im lookin to get a new bike i like da 85's da honda da KTM, the Suzuki, da Kawasaki, and da yamaha..i am a fairly good rider wit a couple years of experiance...which would be best for uphill riding and low end speed? i hear that KTM is not very reliable with parts especially for me that i do not have a dealer close by...i would appriciate your advice thanx :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You are quite misinformed on da KTM. Da KX & the RM as mentioned have their power more in da low-mid range and da non-power valve engines of da YZ and da CR are more mid to top with a very noticable hit. If you add a flywheel weight to any of da bikes it will make any of them more tractable meaning same power just a smoothed delivery so less wheel spin on da hills and out of da corners.

KAWA200'sRule

Mar 15, 2004
Which of da above bikes would make da best bike for me??? I like to ride on the street without da thing that goes on da head. I like to ride on da hills and da corners 2. Maybe we should go ride da hills sumtime with all da corners there 2. I like da kx/rm 100's though I htink you should take a look at those. Much more low end and mid to get you over dem dam hills out of da corners.

Top Bottom