Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nickolino said:
Why isn't Factory Freddy pre entered. Yeah I'am told He won't go cause he can't win it. What a sandbagger! He should top the 2010 sandgagger list fo sure.

I made a commitment to Mike and the club that I would help out before and on race day, it's a clubmember responsibility. Other wise I would prefer to ride it.

I am spotting everyone on in my class in D 14 one race at roselawn as I will be riding the4 National in tennessee.

That should neutralize my sandbagging. :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"I made a commitment to Mike and the club that I would help out before and on race day, it's a clubmember responsibility"

I guess I am not a very good or responsible club member! Maybe I should resign as I plan on racing it!

Maybe I should not spend time or the expenses during the week helping out the club working on trails, laying out the race course, going to DNR meetings an hours away from me or spend time filling out forms to assure the club gets paid for trail work. :yell:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wow! Take it easy there partner....do what you want.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
I think I'm going to the Worker thing. I enjoy the setting up and tearing down but mostly the hours and hours of riding it in. :nod: Also rewarding when you end up with a great product. :cool:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Don Marsh said:
"I made a commitment to Mike and the club that I would help out before and on race day, it's a clubmember responsibility"

I guess I am not a very good or responsible club member! Maybe I should resign as I plan on racing it!

Maybe I should not spend time or the expenses during the week helping out the club working on trails, laying out the race course, going to DNR meetings an hours away from me or spend time filling out forms to assure the club gets paid for trail work. :yell:

Nice one Don, just because You are a Club member doesn't mean You can't race Jackpine. I'm not an offical member & I still do My part, because I want to. You do more than Your share for LMC & if You want to race Jackpine, You should be able to. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Why am I catching so much crap here? Nick is ridin my azz for not riding it and I have told him twice (in two different threads) I am working it like I have for the past 8 years because I am a clubmember, I have always helped Mike and I look like a bad guy. :coocoo: WHAT EVER..... :bang: Don can ride it if he wants, I don't care.

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
from what ive gathered its because there will not be enough room to park everyone at the club-grounds.... so there will be parking in Morestown instead, and they will do the start there so the masses will not have to bike a couple miles to the start.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
you can camp at the start in town, with 500 racers they needed much more parking. for 2010 the orv ordinance requires lights so don't know.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Shagy100 said:
are they gonna do tech and signup at the club grounds and the firestation?

Just the firestation.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The last couple of years parking at the LMC clubgrounds on race weekend has been difficult. The rigs are getting bigger and the parking space is limited. We are not expecting a smaller PC crowd and we anticipate that the JP entries will be more than last year.
So this year the Pine Cone will stage at the clubgrounds - sign up, start and finish. We moved the Jack Pine sign up, start and finish to the fire hall/store location. The pro pits (even bigger rigs) with be on the south side of the road (near the airport) and the other parking will be behind the store.
If you plan to camp at the clubgrounds, we are planning to have shuttle vans to take people to Moorestown for the spaghetti dinner, sign up, etc....

The people of Moorestown are very pleased that the Jack Pine activity will be closer. We are creating some good will which should lead to more private property in the future.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hey freewoco,

Row 1 is still available. Should I drop off a pre entry to you at work?

We are looking to make the A/AA section longer (and I know you belong in this class). If you thought it was easy last year, you will really like the enhancements.

We have not heard from freewoco recently. I hope is still lurking on DRN.

tz140

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2009
fatherandson said:
The out of state entries are beginning to show up. Another 23 entries today. The early rows are filling up fast.

How about row 25? You should have gotten Team Taco Bell's entries by now.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I did some recruiting in Sumter this weekend. I talked Mike Grizzle into coming, and I think I talked Johnny Futo into comeing too. :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Good job Freddie!!

We received another 30 entries over the weekend. We are well over 100 entries - especially when you count the Pro riders (there were 30 of them in SC this weekend).

I have had to make some phone calls. If you would like to ride in the 20s, 30s, or 40s, please do not send in a request for five riders on a row. We have to reserve a spot for the Pro riders.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
If you have not sent in your pre entry yet, please avoid requesting rows 10, 11, 13, 16, 21, 24, 25, 28, 30, 31, 35, 36, and 40 - they are FULL.

Mike

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
If you have not sent in your pre entry yet, please avoid requesting rows 10, 11, 13, 16, 21, 24, 25, 28, 30, 31, 35, 36, and 40 - they are FULL.

Mike

FRED THOMPSON :cool: likes this. (100+ pre-entrys in February.)

Top Bottom