FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
kawicam250 said:
fact is: Reed is not happy that, unless Bubba gets a serious injury, the season is pretty much JBS's, therefore, he'll make excuses. anyone remember his shoulder??
This is kind of funny. Is it Reed making the excuses? Or is it his PR people and the press? I seem to recall hearing Reed say that his shoulder doesn't bother him anymore, I think that it was before SF, it might have even been A2. The announcers just won't shut up about it. He seems to feel that he can (and will) catch Stewart. The press just likes to hype things up so they can call someone a "hero". I wish that they would learn what a hero really is.

Micahdawg

Feb 2, 2001
"I have not heard him say anything this year that was disrespectful to any other rider nor have I heard him say anything other than he felt really good on the bike and that he believes he is on the best bike out there.

To me, arrogance is when a rider feels the others are not worthy of competing against and want them to just get out of the way. Example: Reed's comment about Tedesco last year."

I recall JBS being very disrespectful to Tedesco right after the incident where he landed on Ivan's hand 2 laps into practice (at A1?). He said something to the effect of, "Whatever, if he's got a problem he can come to my trailer...I'll be a man about it."

Sure didn't sound very sympathetic about taking him out of a race....and in PRACTICE no less. Just an example...there are others, the kid is arrogant. Seems like since that opening round he's ridden with a little more respect for others. Maybe it was getting tag team protested by Preston and Ivan that helped usher it along. I like how he's been riding lately a LOT better though.

I just don't see any reason for someone that talented to be that disrespectful to others. His results should be doing ALL the talking.

Top Bottom