Micahdawg

Feb 2, 2001
Riders aside.....which take-out move was worse - Chisholm to Reed or Millsaps to Alessi (last few turns in Daytona)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKGKD6iAOk

I know the race was more important for 1 and 2 and a lapper had no business mixing it up with them, but I thought Millsaps' move was just as desperate.

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
After looking at this thread I wouldn't bet against the punt being staged to hype Vegas.It is TV now after all.Nothing like a nice rivalry to boost ratings.And I find it sad that our sport sunk this low just for the TV money.Reed was just too smiley.I would be saying and doing things that couldn't be shown on American TV.mother f g d am n sun of a bitc and stuff like that.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
The only truly Bubbles that came to mind was landing on Ricky's back, then again, it did seem RC's bike stalled? And there was the practice thing with Tedesco a while back.

Ricky's bike stalled? Are you high.. here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIepTedCAdw&feature=related

How about pulling back on the track at the bottom of a double without looking and taking himself and Preston out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWoKCebsUvo&feature=related

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000

allthingsdirt

Jun 6, 2007
dirt bike dave said:
Good clips! Damn, RC was so great outdoors.

In the second one, it looks like Bubba stalled or caught a false neutral, lol.

Looked to me like Reed bumped his back tire right before the jump putting him off balance.

I was at that race too btw. Actually, seated right in front of that jump.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
allthingsdirt said:
Looked to me like Reed bumped his back tire right before the jump putting him off balance.

Could be. This year's A1 crash with Chad in the whoops seemed to be similar. That time, I think JBS said he caught a neutral on his new ride, taking Chad off the hook.

It struck me funny to watch Bubba get run into after a previous poster had said RC stalled when going WFO down a hill. FWIW, maybe RC changed lines, hard to say, so I'll cut JBS some slack.

Loved the way RC tossed Bubba's Kawie away in that clip. Late moto dirt sandwich after a rider lands on his back, and he still has energy to burn. RC was the man!

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
Something for my fellow geezers.Can you imagine Reed going head to head with Rocket Rex Staten?The tears would cause flooding on a biblical scale!

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Or Jammin' Jimmy Weinert!

Attachments

• enter_cover_v7n2.jpg
    enter_cover_v7n2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 119

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
How about the fim claim to KC being the first black flagged racer in pro history? The stunts Hanna pulled? Then they go and kick Jflaw for doing it? Rubbing is racing, and the day I figured out that keying on my enemies boot when he put it down to corner, sure made passing more effective. Saturday night live from Vegas. Sure hope my tv survives?

Micahdawg

Feb 2, 2001
I think CBS is doing an hour recap on the season....can't remember the time or day, but it's this weekend if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom