Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Any of you Yanks going to this event,.....or,.. any of you Yanks been to this one before, I'm thinking bout going, lets hear it!

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Shaw - I rode it last year and will be there this year. It's a good ride. No stoppers. I think the club puts on three enduros so the marking is good, the route sheet is easy to follow and the check crews know what they're doing. You will need lights, a street-tag and insurance.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Only for tech... now where's that energizer bunny. ;)

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by Shaw520

Do the lights have to work??? :o
Only if you get stuck out there after dark :eek:
The CT Ramblers are the only New England club to put on 3 enduros. The Snow Run in Feb, New Engalnd Championship in June and the Black & Blue in Nov. I should be there either to ride or work seeing as it's only about 20 min from home.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Who is planning on going?
DANIEL JOSEPH, BRush, knobbiethrower, Shaw520, "rippinrol", dirtybkr, Papakeith, LoriKTM, OffRoadWarrior???

RM_guy - Why don't you show up anyway. We could always use a pit tootsie to run gas... or maybe the club will need a trophy girl. :moon:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by WoodsRider
...RM_guy - Why don't you show up anyway. We could always use a pit tootsie to run gas... or maybe the club will need a trophy girl. :moon:
Now, now Bill. Just because you do this kind of thing doesn't mean everyone does. :uh:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Well, from your original post I figured "trophy girl" would be about your speed. At least the riders significant others won't complain. "Pit tootsie" might be more difficult if the gas stop is along the course. I remember, from the June Paragon trip, how well you can read a map. ;)

Originally posted by RM_guy
Man! Just the name of it makes me want to run the other way :eek:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
..I remember, from the June Paragon trip, how well you can read a map. ;)
Your memory sucks :p Must be an age thing. As I remember it you were trying to get use to Howe hill and got us lost.

BTW, they closed Howe hill because it went off the property :(

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Old age is really attacking your memory cells. I was trying to get us to "Spanish Fly Hill" and YOU pointed to the wrong trail on the map so I led us in the wrong direction. As it was, once I discovered YOUR mistake I led us right to it.

"Spanish Fly Hill" wasn't close to the property line, but there were deer stands at the top. It could be that section of the property is a hunting lease.

BTW - All the proceeds from the Black & Blue Enduro are going to support fund for a Netra rider who was severely injured (shattered hip, shattered wrist and some other broken stuff) this year.

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Old age is really attacking your memory cells. I was trying to get us to "Spanish Fly Hill" and YOU pointed to the wrong trail on the map so I led us in the wrong direction. As it was, once I discovered YOUR mistake I led us right to it...
Yeah, Yeah, Blah, Blah, Blah.... :uh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
We're too busy riding and having fun to take care of the ribbing so we do it here ;)

BTW, Bill is short for Sally :p

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
So when he’s riding must be when he tells you I’m an old guys who’s going to be giving him riding lessons at the Black & Blue ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
He just tells me you're some old guy that he gives riding tips to because he feels sorry for you. :p What does he tell you about me?

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I tell him you're a Nancy!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Nope, he already knew it. You ride a Sukzuki.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
HEY!!! NO PERSONAL ATTACKS (against me, that is ;)). DO YOU WANT ME TO SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN FASTER THAN A GAS-GAS CAN FALL OFF A CLIFF???

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
FASTER THAN A GAS-GAS CAN FALL OFF A CLIFF???
Is that faster than a Susucki can get a flat tire at Paragon? :confused:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Who is planning on going?
DANIEL JOSEPH, BRush, knobbiethrower, Shaw520, "rippinrol", dirtybkr, Papakeith, LoriKTM, OffRoadWarrior???
I can't make it , but the Rockeywoods Turkey run looke good . :thumb:

Top Bottom