Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Steve, Ok then, its a plan. Me and Ripnrol will be there wens-friday, so plan on meeting us there on Thursday morn. Where do you usually start, we have been starting at bear (less crowded), but on Thur it shouldnt be to bad, so we'll meet you any where. In fact you can come right to our condo for a cup of coffee in the morn before heading up the hill. We will be staying at Cedarbrook, which is 1/2 mile past the Skyship base station. From there we can drive up to Bear, or where ever! If you can come up Wens, Im sure we have a spot for you to crash. Call me at home, I'll pm you with my cell #, (it actually works up there!) :aj: :aj:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Yeah baby yeah (austin powers) :aj:
It'll be good to see everyone there, can't wait.. Let's rip it up..But be careful of the snow snakes, one of them got me and i bounced like a ragg doll snowboards don't come off..
Just call me Tippnrol :o

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Wait a minute . Nobody said anything about going with a knuckle dragger .
Well I guess it'll be alright . If were going to be hunting snow snakes were going to need bait .

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
.. If were going to be hunting snow snakes were going to need bait . [/B][/QUOTE]

We'll send the big guy first, Shaw get those boards and quads ready.. :laugh: :laugh:
They are a little dorment now cause it's a little cold, so to conserve energy they wait for something that'll keep them supplied for a while.. :worship:

Last edited:
Top Bottom