wellhead

Jun 22, 2007
I dont think its out yet. I just Know thats copmish HS weekend. THe HS WILL BE run as an oma race at the same time. IT won't be much diferent then a nationel HS. Quads and team on sat, kids and main sunday. Its also 2hours + 1 lap which will be 2 1/2 hours for the leader.

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
wellhead said:
I dont think its out yet. I just Know thats copmish HS weekend. THe HS WILL BE run as an oma race at the same time. IT won't be much diferent then a nationel HS. Quads and team on sat, kids and main sunday. Its also 2hours + 1 lap which will be 2 1/2 hours for the leader.

The Copemish HS is not going to be a D14 race?

wellhead

Jun 22, 2007
Here,s some info i do have from the meeting. PMP is not having a race taking a year off. Morelands is on probation, will have a race but must take care of things from last year. VTR has two plus may help with one more at another loction.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
No Moreland's H/s !!!

MORELAND'S IS OFF THE SCHEDULE FOR 2008, THEY WILL NOT BE HAVING A D-14 H/S RACE. THE D-14 BOARD VOTED THEM OUT OF D-14 AFTER THE ALTERCATION THAT HAPPENED AT THE SANCTION MEETING. :yikes:

PORTLAND TRAIL RIDERS H/S DATES FOR 2008 ARE:

APRIL 20TH. (THIS IS THE FIRST H/S ON THE D-14 SCHEDULE)

OCTOBER 5TH.

THE 2008 H/S SCHEDULE & DATES ARE SET , HOPEFULLY THE FULL SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED SOON. :bang:

DAVE L.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
D.LEATHERS said:
MORELAND'S IS OFF THE SCHEDULE FOR 2008, THEY WILL NOT BE HAVING A D-14 H/S RACE. THE D-14 BOARD VOTED THEM OUT OF D-14 AFTER THE ALTERCATION THAT HAPPENED AT THE SANCTION MEETING. :yikes:

PORTLAND TRAIL RIDERS H/S DATES FOR 2008 ARE:

APRIL 20TH. (THIS IS THE FIRST H/S ON THE D-14 SCHEDULE)

OCTOBER 5TH.

THE 2008 H/S SCHEDULE & DATES ARE SET , HOPEFULLY THE FULL SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED SOON. :bang:

DAVE L.
Can anybody say "rehab"... What the hell was he thinking when he decided to throw down like that at the meeting?...His parents should have been arrested for having him - I hope he gets his azz sued right outa business.

Last edited:
Top Bottom