Damn Yankees Spring Ride!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
You mean you want to actually try and make the spring ride in the spring this year instead of the summer?

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
Yep :)

Can anyone make the Good Kuggamugga Ride on 4/29?

Few questions about ride, coming from out of town few hours away, do you need to be a member of club or just the 60.00 per rider. Kid and I ride KX's 250 and 450 any issues with MX bikes on trails. Any camping available at site??

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
Dmay4 said:
Few questions about ride, coming from out of town few hours away, do you need to be a member of club or just the 60.00 per rider. Kid and I ride KX's 250 and 450 any issues with MX bikes on trails. Any camping available at site??
Are you asking about the Good Kuggamugga Ride on 4/29? If so, they do have camping but it's primitive. You will want to email them on particulars with when you plan to arrive to make sure you can get in to camp.

No club membership but you must be an AMA member (for insurance purposes) but you can apply right at the event.

MX bikes are fine. There is a $5 per car gate fee (plus AMA if you need to get it).

Ok. Lets get the ball rolling! Start hitting some dates around.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
Yep! Next weekend will be a fun ride. Were you able to talk anyone into coming with you Keith?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
maybe 1, he thinks he doesn't ride well enough. He does, he's just a solo rider and is worried he won't be able to hack it. I rode with him a couple of weeks ago. We rode 25 miles. A mix of fire roads, single track and about 2 miles of rock garden with no troubles.

I'm hoping I can talk him into it :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
OMG! He'll do fine!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
Looks like I'll be bringing at least 4 or 5 with me.

Good morning guys Looks like I'll be bringing part of the RAC crew out for Saturday only. I would say 4-5 guys all good riders. What time and where do you think you'll be meeting?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
We're only planning on Sunday. Keith will be arriving late Saturday to set up camp so you might run into him.

What's wrong old man don't have two days in you? I thought you lived really close by. Come on out for Saturday. I'll look for Keith at the end of the day but I doubt it will be a late one for us. I'm planning on being there around 9am ready to ride and figure the day will end for us by no later than 3 on the trailer and out of there by 4

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Yeah, I'm hoping to get there by 5 or 6 on Saturday. I'd try for earlier, but I've got bees being delivered Sat morning.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
CRFGuy said:
What's wrong old man don't have two days in you? ...
Yeah I'm an hour away but I've got some work around the house that has to get done. It's too bad that you don't have 2 days worth in ya so you can ride Sunday too :nener:

Have fun!:)