tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
first of all im not sure who all is coming. so an official head count would be great. butch/justin i have plenty of curb space for rvs. floor is free for the taking too. i just need to know how many. as far as riding goes............i suggest we do both muenster(trails) and nocona(mx). they are only 15 miles apart. if there are those that want to mx on sunday they can but they can come to muenster for dinner and bs at the end of the day. if you are staying monday, just camp at muenster get up the next morning and have the place to ourselves. any ideas? suggestions?

1. go to sx on sat
2. some ride muenster and some ride nocona on sunday
3. all get together sunday afternoon at muenster later in the day on sunday
for food and bs.
4. sunday only riders leave
5. monday riders camp out and get up to ride muenster monday morning.

im sure if we arrange it in advance that they will let everybody in the gate without charging if you arent riding.

******more info here******

Last edited by a moderator:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Gene-if you've got the room I could use a little floor space. Q2,K1 and myself will be there, we prefer Muenster on Sunday. We're coming home Sunday night.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I might want to park the fifth wheel at your place. I plan on taking off early for Muenster on Sunday and staying over to ride Monday too.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
it looks like we are going to drive back after the sx to do the state race at hickory ridge sunday. i'll check with david and see if he wants to ride with you guys.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Well, Muenster will be closed Sunday after the SX, but it's open, by appointment, on Monday the 14th. Enduro Nut is planning to be there, I think, and I believe he has committed a great trail guide.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Gene, I will be with Justin. I still am not sure if we are coming down on Friday night or Saturday morning. I will have a sleeping bag and pillow and am not picky.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
We'll arrive around 10ish I think Gene. There'll be my two sons Dwreck and myself.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by mx547
kendall, david, stevie and i are out. :whiner:

Bummer! :(

Top Bottom