Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sorry.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
If there is a electrical meter and a junction box there I happen to have a portable power distribution unit that will supply 200 amps of electricity. It takes about 5 minutes to hook up and can reach about 150'.

mkimbro1

Nov 12, 2001
The real problem is that part of Oklahoma does not have electricity yet. :moon: I hear OKC just got power and rotary dial phones last year. We should feel lucky they have indoor plumbing and it is reserved for us. It may be the only functioning toilet in 3 counties. :p

Mike

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hmmm. Looks like I will be cooking for Thumbs, GSR, TimR, Jeremy & AJ (if they make it). The list would probably include Kiwi, MikeB, Billywho and The Eel. Anyone else?

Oh and Okie, I don't need electricity for cooking and I'll try to arrange for a campfire that'll be plenty bright enough for Hot Damn & Gentleman Jack swigging :cool:

** Heartland Spodes ** 1 thing we will definitely need is LOTS & LOTS of firewood.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Sounds like that's the track for me Thump!

TTRGuy I wouldn't complain if you fed me again too. I think I ate more at DW than I have since. Eat some TTRGuy food, then wander around and eat some Mrs. Oldguy cusine, then......

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
TTRGuy - If your cooking for all of them you can cook for me too. I can contribute to the cooking fund w/ $$ or raw materials (meat, veggies & liquids).

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
I want another Heartland Spode porkchop! :confused: Mmm, mmm, good! (and a Leinenkugel from Oldguy :D)

Oldguy brought me a load of Leinie's a few weeks ago. If you get the chance, try their "Big Butt" Dopplebock or their Northwoods Lager. Good stuff!

Normally, a cold pork chop doesn't sound very appetizing, but (like BigLou said) the HS guys can COOK!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Timr
Birmingham to Memphis...then straight over on 1-40. Sorry, no louisiana on that route.

I know it's early, but I'm planning on heading that way Monday, Sept. 30. If you're going Monday, we need to carivan from Memphis to OK.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
It's possilble that we'll leave Monday afterwork...I'll have to check with the other Birmingham Bubba's. We don't know who of us will be driving and so on. Meeting in Memphis sounds good. We had a tenative plan to meet up with Mikeb in Memphis already.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
i hope to be able to make it this year, me and my family went out to Tulsa for the ISDE in '94 i believe, so the drive is pretty long, but i have been though it before. hope to see yall there. maybe i can get the smb_racing crew w/ me.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Any giant bugs out in Oklahoma? I hate bugs, big ugly nasty looking ones. Scorpions? killer snakes? Anything? I'm going to be camping, so I wanna bring the appropriate stuff. (shotgun, mace, killer bee repellent) hehehe

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
GSR are you handling the Rocky Mountain Oysters?

Chef Boy TTR Dee, I'll be in line fighting for some scraps

Top Bottom