LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Updated

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Jeff,

This might be asking too much, but is there anyway the list could just show people who have committed to DW? I constantly keep an eye on who's number is who's, and plan to print this off before I head up to Ok. It's sort of a pain weeding through the names of people who may not be able to make the event...Thanks

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I was thinking the same thing Chris. I suppose I could print the confirmed and match up with what I have. I think it only fair that the people that have requested numbers have 1st shot at them but only if they are serious about going. On the other hand I think the ones that have requested numbers should show some courtisy if they know they aren't going and retract their numbers from the list. I'll see what I can do.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
That or when we get a few weeks closer to DW we could even start a new thread where the people who will be there can re-post their number(s). This way it'll atleast take some of the work off of you. :) Editing the list on the first page of this thread would/ could be a time consuming thing.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I think next year it might be a good idea if you don't let folks reserve numbers unless the have already signed up.

Just a thought for next year. :)

and no duplicates.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
MrMXer327, you have mail

B

biglou

Hey Jeff-Change #116 from my name to "Stan Flemings". Stanley bought himself a bike this morning at Cooperland! :thumb:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Is it too late to get 22 again? I wasn't sure if I could go so I haven't registered nor been following this thread.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
It doesn't look like 19 is taken yet. Can I have that?

Oh, and I am registered, just not under my s/n. I am registered under momstheboss, but I am taking her place. I believe Pokie said he is going to update the list.

Top Bottom