Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Chili
Jeff please remove my #5 and Troy's 214X from the list :(
Real sorry to hear the bad news. Tell the boy to heal up quick.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by MeTLNUTZ
2003 KTM 125SX maybe a 2004 if im lucky...anyway I wanted 418 but now since 8 is open can I get that one instead?
You don't need to reserve your bike number unless you plan to gome to DW. You have not registered and the deadline is past. Maybe next year.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
You don't need to reserve your bike number unless you plan to gome to DW. You have not registered and the deadline is past. Maybe next year.

Thump, can you tell me where you got that information? I emailed Pokie a few weeks back, and she said Metlnutz was good to go. So, who do I need to contact to find out whats going on?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Wraith

Thump, can you tell me where you got that information? I emailed Pokie a few weeks back, and she said Metlnutz was good to go. So, who do I need to contact to find out whats going on?
I'm showing him registered also but I'm not sure how I found the info. Id he registered under a different name?

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
It was just sent under Ben Clements (screen name Metlnuz). On the very first page of this thread where it shows the bike number, the rider who requested it, then a yes if they are registered. His has this by his name. He first asked for #418, but now he wants to change to #8. Anyways, is there someone else I need to contact besides Pokie to find out if he is registered?

380 = James > - - > Yes
392 = Haley (MX-727) > - - > Yes
403 = eblack > - - > Yes
418 = MeTLNUTZ > - - > Yes
419 = mdkuder > - - > Yes
420 = pstout > - - > Yes
421 = MTRIDER > - - > Yes
435 = Lew > - - > Yes

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Wraith
It was just sent under Ben Clements (screen name Metlnuz). On the very first page of this thread where it shows the bike number, the rider who requested it, then a yes if they are registered. His has this by his name. He first asked for #418, but now he wants to change to #8. Anyways, is there someone else I need to contact besides Pokie to find out if he is registered?
MeTLNUTZ = 215. B. Clements - MO ?
Wraith, I'm in no way involved in who has registered, I'm only looking up what Okie has posted on the attendies list and transferring them to my list and that's why it has a yes in the field by his name and number. I did find B. Clements - MO on line 215 and since there was no B. Clements - MO requesting a number, I took the info from a PM and added it. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Metlnutz is attendee #215.... bike #419 recorded in my master spreadsheet; if mkuder also wants to keep 419, then one of you will have to add an X to your/his plate if you're racing in the same event... we did not co-ordinate or reconcile the requested "bike numbers" yet since too many were requesting bike numbers long before they registered to attend DW.... next year we will not assign/agree to bike numbers UNTIL and UNLESS you are first registered to attend... so, first come first served.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Pokie
.... next year we will not assign/agree to bike numbers UNTIL and UNLESS you are first registered to attend... so, first come first served.
I'd like to request number 31 for DW04 :p

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Metlnutz is attendee #215.... bike #419 recorded in my master spreadsheet; if mkuder also wants to keep 419, then one of you will have to add an X to your/his plate if you're racing in the same event... we did not co-ordinate or reconcile the requested "bike numbers" yet since too many were requesting bike numbers long before they registered to attend DW.... next year we will not assign/agree to bike numbers UNTIL and UNLESS you are first registered to attend... so, first come first served.
Pokie, I'm showing him as requesting #418 but now he's asking to change to #8 however we already have a number 8 so I suggest he keep his original rrequest of 418.

Wraith

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Talk about being in the right place at the right time, huh Jeff. Anyways, if he can get #8 that would be great. Oh yeah DW04 Cough 95 Cough :p

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by MeTLNUTZ
2003 KTM 125SX maybe a 2004 if im lucky...anyway I wanted 418 but now since 8 is open can I get that one instead?
My bad, #8 is already taken. There were multiple request's for that number. Give me a few minutes and I'll reconsile the available numbers

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Jeff,
I am going to stick with my original #60.

I had a re-think on #666 :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Jeff... will you beat BigLou and/or MrLuckey to the draw? Okie may open registration in the dead of winter again....

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Jeff... will you beat BigLou and/or MrLuckey to the draw? Okie may open registration in the dead of winter again....
I don't know, I was pretty far up the list this year at 51 & 52. I was making sure I got in on the brace drawing :thumb:

Top Bottom